Advice for treating colon cancer - Cannabis oil dosing frequency

rhys1376

I am hoping someone can help provide some advice.

I was diagnosed with Colon cancer in Nov 2014, stage 2 / 3. Sadly, the tumour is very low down in the colon, so any operation will require a life long colostomy bag. This is something I wished to avoid.

To cut a long story short, I decided to use Cannabis oil to help treat it. I started taking the oil orally, but found it very hard to build up a tolerance to the 1g. I then decided to use a suppository, to my relief this allowed me to hit the 1g very quickly. I also felt as the oil would be closer to the cancer, it may work better.

I am self employed and in order to keep paying the bills, I was taking the oil (mainly via a suppository) for about 5 days of the week and then coming off it for 2 days, so I could work. (This was due to the drive laws in the UK, making driving on cannabis illegal, and new road side tests making it easier to detect).

I have consumed at least 60g, probably closer to 80g. I have just had the results of another scan, sadly the tumour has now grown to a stage 3, possibly borderline stage 4.

My big question is, does the oil need to be taken consistently for it to work, ie does anyone have experience or know if the 5 on 2 off works?

I obviously have to now seriously consider radiation /chemo, but obviously am disappointed as this stuff seems to work for so many and trying to understand why it hasn't worked for me.

Any help / experience, would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the support.

Yes, been doing some more researching and tweaking what I'm doing. Its now a battle to try to beat it before the doctors get their hands on me.

Hello. My wife has terminal cancer and it is rectal colon too. I am trying to contact Cajun Celtic but cannot message. Is there another website or access to this information?

Back
Top Bottom