Pretty much last chance - A bit confused about ways of use/ingestion

doingit

Hello my dear Fellows

Fisrt i want to appreciate the masses of information that is shared in these forums, and the intense care some users are giving for one and another.

My Mum (54) was diagnosed a pretty evolved cancer a week before christmas 2015. Its a very agressive cancer propably rooted in the bile duct with a 18 cm something tumor in the liver a smaller one and several metastases propably all over lungs and belly region. Maybe more.

She had two chemosessions so far but it realy fucks with her and she is not able to do anything (speaking of eating, drinking etc). What nobody understood by the explanation of the doctors and only my aunt /doctor) had told us last week, the chemo could only have been a paleative approach with little chance of succsess and that in all honesty we should think about live quality vs. lifequantity even if only to speak of months.

Immediately as we got the diagnose i started the production of RSO from high quality bud (6 g out of 50 g) via isopropyl alcohol. She took about at least the amount of two ricecorns of rso a day, sometimes times four becouse of pain (and morphine is quite bad for the liver ; ) ).

As for the application to attack the cancer or take the best care of it as far as we can im a bit confused about the different ways to apply the oil.
Can somebody tell me the different pros / cons, and what for to use of

1. Oral Ingestion

2. Supository

3. Tacking

Has anybody Ideas of other ways to apply the medicine in relation to the symptoms/ tumor spread?

I have to admitt its not that easy to stay clearheaded with the care taking because we cant realy afford to pay someone and all those information you have to dig out from the corners of the internet, especialy as cancer did not realy had a role in our life yet. so id like to apology for maybe dumb or repetetive questions. Its unbelivable that there is so little easy access information, i think its hard to even get to know those uses for people not interested in the subject...

Every other Inspiration for alternative treadments or everything else is so much appreciated!

Thank you very much, eternal Love and happieness to you all

Doingit

Very sorry to hear about your mother's cancer. Unfortunately we lost my father in law to liver cancer a few years ago so I know what your going through.

I'm no expert but I have read a lot on treating cancer with cannabis. One method I didn't see you mention is raw cannabis. It's supposed to be more effective because the patient can injest massive amounts of thc/cbd without getting high or passing out. I use a Nutribullet and make fruit/vegetable smoothies with raw fan leaves. For her I would use raw flowers.

I know you mentioned your mother is having trouble eating/drinking. My father in law couldn't eat or sleep for 3 days. He took 2 hits off a joint, emptied his cabinets, and slept for 18hrs straight. I know smoking/vaporizing is hard to do when they're really sick especially if she's in the hospital but the instant relief is real. Maybe you could try a vape pen with oil.

Personally I would not have her go through chemo because my belief is it actually weakens the body further plus it reduces the quality of life so much. My thought is to build the bodies strength up through nutrition and rest. Cannabis helps fight the cancer, it helps increase appetite and it improves sleep.

My experience with chemo is the opposite. It severely weakens the body, diminishes appetite, and prevents sleep. Especially when they talk about palliative care. They're already admitting defeat so what's the point of chemo? It certainly doesn't improve quality of life. The Dr. told us that it might give him more time but the health insurance agent in me tells me it's just a way to sell pills.

I hope this little ramble helps you a bit. Experiencing my father in laws cancer changed my life forever. I didn't have enough oil or knowledge to help him. It's been 3 years this Sunday since he passed away and I've dedicated my life to the cure. I promised myself that no matter the consequences I would never be in a situation where I didn't have enough medicine for my family again. If you haven't already, watch run from the cure by Rick Simpson and look for success stories online. Cancer can be cured, it's never too late! Keep your head up, stay positive, and no matter what spend every second you can with her.

My preference is dissolving in my mouth, especially when it is clean oil. I feel the effects more quickly, it goes directly into my bloodstream. Pretty much why I do not agree with suppositories. If you are not feeling the effects, can it really be helping? Many would disagree on this, I know.

If you just can't stand the taste, wipe it on a cracker with some peanut butter.

I have heard of many success stories from those who did use suppositories. Others from using capsules. I am not a fan of either, yet. The more quickly it dissolves, the better, with a few exceptions.

Adding supplements into my daily diet rather than mixing with the CCO has proved to be worthy as well. Such as using coconut oil in place of butter, a daily dose of hempseed oil each day, pink Himalayan salt in place of table salt, using coarse ground black pepper, using filtered water high in alkaline, etc. Many small changes can add up to something big in the long haul.

We must always consider why the cancer developed in the first place. Is it environmental, water, additives & preservatives, processed foods, excessive sugar, food packaging, bad diet in general, etc.

I can't help but to believe this, it is all opinions at this point, but I believe for the oil to truly work on 9 out of 10 people, you will need to consume a lot, and be stoned out of your mind 24/7 at 3 doses per day for 4 to 6 months. It is not so much the quantity, the quality has to be considered. One half gram of one oil can be just the same, if not better than one gram of another.

Most importantly, it is always best to make the oil yourself. Only then will you know what was used to make it.

Thanks Teddy for posting the Tacking method, I am not familiar with it.

Edit: Never mind, I already pretty much do the tacking method. However, in my case, my CCO pretty much dissolves instantly.

Great information in the link though!

Back
Top Bottom