Melanoma in brain

higgsino

Greetings everyone,

I'm new to CCO. I'm glad I have stumbled upon this website. For the last several days I have been reading these forums and must say they are filled with plethora of information. It is nice to see how much knowledge people are willing to share simply to help one another. Thank you for that!

Briefly about me to give you some idea what I've been up to: metastatic melanoma. In 2011 had a mole on my knee removed, stage I/II. In summer 2014 it re-appeared locally and started spreading. In December 2014 had a large-area surgery to remove what we could see. No other procedure suggested at that time, but on my own I started the Gerson therapy combined with ozone therapy and some additional supplements. Gerson consists of alkaline diet, juicing, coffee enemas for (liver) detox, ... I also take ozone rectally. In summer 2015 we found more mets in my tissues, muscles, liver, bones, ... subsequently started a kinase-inhibitor therapy with Dabrafenib + Trametinib. With these combined therapies we have managed to eliminate all mets from scans but later on new ones appeared in my brain and these are progressing. At present we seem to be unable to stop them with my current therapies. In fact this week I was supposed to decide whether I'm OK to switch from these kinase-inhibtors to palliative chemo. Chemo goes against everything I've been doing at home ... No pain or other problems at this point.

Recently a friend mentioned RSO to me. After some research I decided to give it a try as it seems to me that compounds in MJ should be able to penetrate the blood-brain barrier (BBB) and go where the problem is. I was told that those kinase-inhibitors may not be able to cross the BBB.

Two recent positive developments: 1/ about a month ago one area of my body got all swollen up and hard. It is exactly where some mets were found last summer and subsequently suppressed with those kinase-inhibitors + Gerson. This year the area felt upon touch exactly as last year. ABout a week later I started taking CBD oil (didn't have the CCO yet) and in about a week the area calmed down and the hard mass disappeared. Not sure what it was and what happened. Soon after I switched to CCO. 2/ my recent blood work was one of the best in a year and a half. It's always been pretty good but the latest one was even better.

So I have acquired some material, made the oil and have been taking it for a few weeks. Just as many other people this treatment is new to me, I have never even smoked anything. I'm glad I have found this forum where I have already found many answers to my questions. Nevertheless, some questions remain. It is possible similar questions have been address elsewhere in this forum, but please allow me to ask anyway because sometimes the information is buried too deep.

I don't know the strain I have. I'm in Europe, in a country where this stuff is completely illegal. I have acquired some buds through a friend who has some experience with MJ, he said the material looked like a good quality and from the supplier I know it should be (mostly) Indica. That's all I know. I also have some CO2 extracted CBD oil (from industrial hemp), no THC, but has 10% CBD).

Some of my questions are:

1/ can CCO really treat brain mets?

2/ I have been swallowing my doses but I'm currently stuck at 12 grains / day. The problem is that I feel dizzy, but not nauseus, and my hands tremble a bit and my belly is also not 100% itself (no pain, just a tremor or something). Also my emotions have become pretty flat, no ups and downs, brain a little slower, I can't tell whether I'm hungry or not, not really tired at daytime, but sleep well at night. Is something like this expected? Is this the euphoria people talk about? Doesn't feel like euphoria to me :) Again, please remember I never used MJ before.

3/ The weirdest thing about 2/ is that I wake up at 5AM feeling fresh and not dizzy at all. But by 8AM when I eat my breakfast the dizziness and tremor sets in. Between 5-8AM I take a coffee enema to wake up my liver, then ozone, then kinase-inhibitors at 7AM (should be taken on an empty stomach). Meanwhile I drink 2+ cups of some herbal tea (peppermint, chamomile, dandelion, ...). So by 8AM the dizziness sets in, gets worse in later morning, but gradually clears up some in the afternoon despite me taking more doses. Currently I do 3x4 grains taken after meals. Any idea why would the dizziness set in in the morning even before my first dose, and why it gets less severe during the day despite more doses? After browsing this website, I'm now learning to tack.

4/ I've read here that green tea helps to clear some receptors. Do you know if it's true for herbal teas like those mentioned above?

5/ given the items that I've got, namely the CCO oil made from an unknown strain and the CBD oil, should I take both or not? I read on these forums that it may be a good idea to take different strains at different times during the day and also the vary the amount of THC and CBD as they presumably help with different aspects of healing.

For now, this is where I stand and these are some questions I'd like to ask. I would like to thank in advance anybody taking time to respond. Thank you.

Best.

Hi Higgs. I was just wondering if you are still hanging around the forum and how you are doing. I joined because I am trying to learn as much as I can about alternatives for my husband who has stage 4 melanoma w/ braf mutation. So far it has not entered any organs, but his lymph nodes are ravished. The immunotherapy he was using stopped working, so he will be switching to a chemo therapy next week

It is disappointing that this corner of the forums is so lightly trafficked. There is a new cannabis/melanoma study going in Australia. Hopefully they learn something that helps us.
Be well.
Lia.

Back
Top Bottom