Liver Cancer

Goryo

420 Member
Hello

this is Michael from germany.

my mother got liver cancer.
and i want to know what would be the best way to get RSO into her body to kill the liver cancer.

i have read many about RSO
im not sure if its better over the gum or to digest.

thanks in andvance

sorry for my bad english.

From all that I have read liver cancer is best treated through the colon by suppositories made with coco butter and also you can start with higher doses if given rectally...Good Luck and will be praying for her... :amen:

Hi Goryo,

I Just wanted to check in and see if ya'll had decided on a treatment regimen for your mom, and to see how your Mom is doing... :love:

hey preachforcure,

yea we started a few days ago today to tack... we going to make a few suppositories today and see if my mom goes along with them...

my mom is felling better everyday she dont has to use painkillers anymore wich made her very weak...

now we wait for apeginin and amentoflavone to increase the dosage she is looking forward to it...

i made oil from 100g and got around 20ml i used the solvent twice on the weed... it appears a lot to me or is that ok ?

is it ok to wash the weed with solvent twice?

i made oil from 100g and got around 20ml i used the solvent twice on the weed... it appears a lot to me or is that ok ?

is it ok to wash the weed with solvent twice?

The average pound of Good Marijuana produces about 60 ml of RSO so that would put the average 100 gram at 13.22 ml so it does seem a bit high I would just say to make sure it is reduced down all the way with no bubbles being formed on surface...

Also I have seen many people do two washes which i think is OK... Some people don't to keep down the chlorophyll in the extract (some people do not like the taste of it) and some folks don't mind it there... I say get all you can get if you don't mind color of taste...

preachforcure

The average pound of Good Marijuana produces about 60 ml of RSO so that would put the average 100 gram at 13.22 ml so it does seem a bit high I would just say to make sure it is reduced down all the way with no bubbles being formed on surface...

Also I have seen many people do two washes which i think is OK... Some people don't to keep down the chlorophyll in the extract (some people do not like the taste of it) and some folks don't mind it there... I say get all you can get if you don't mind color of taste...

preachforcure

i did reduced it down i took me around 6 h to do so.... the chlorophyll is good for the body we dont mind the taste since it is medicine...

maybe it is more because it was very potent raw material?

maybe it is more because it was very potent raw material?

That's Good and I got a feeling she's going to like the colon method better than tacking if you can get past the idea of it rectal. The High really isn't there and there's a vein that runs from the colon straight to the liver. That's why most recommend colon for liver cancer...

Read all you can there is a wealth of knowledge here on this website...

That's Good and I got a feeling she's going to like the colon method better than tacking if you can get past the idea of it rectal. The High really isn't there and there's a vein that runs from the colon straight to the liver. That's why most recommend colon for liver cancer...

Read all you can there is a wealth of knowledge here on this website...

i did read a lot on 420magazine.. we did suppositories today for the fist time and there was no high effect at all wich makes me rly happy...

she does not like to be high or stoned cause she has a handicapped leg and cant walk proper when she is high...

is there a way to analyze cco at home?

Back
Top Bottom