Question about long term RSO treatment for cancer

Traveler70

I have been using RSO for about 15 months on prostate cancer. The "low dose/long term" plan advised by a well known doctor in CA. Lately my labs show low white blood cell numbers and other related tests that can be described as similar to what chemo therapy looks like and does to the body.

Just wondering if long term RSO use can mimic or do what chemo does to the body? The results from my treatment are excellent so I have no problem there.

Thanks!!

Teddy,

I have seen those and they are full of great information but nothing specific to my question or experience. There are people there that I would hope would jump in to my question. I would ask them directly via PM but have not met the 50 postings requirement.

Thanks!

All I know is chemo-therapy is a painful process, and it includes a lot of time, a lot of pain and lot of money as well.
Medicinal Marijuana can help you reduce the pain. In some case studies I have also read that people have got cured with just marijuana. so I suggest Stay positive and stay strong, you can fight cancer.

:420:
Just Hemp Co

Thanks for the support Dan!!

I have stopped my RSO treatment as it seems I was perhaps having the early stages of what is called CHS. Chronic something or another that causes vomiting. Fortunately my prostate cancer is still under control. I am supposed to see another doctor who perhaps can advise me on the next step.

You can PM me if you want to here is an info sheet ,, this might help but if not Pm me and I should be able to answer those Q

Phoenix Tears is a not for profit entity dedicated to hemp medicine and to providing information about the use of natural hemp oil, (not Hemp Seed oil) as an effective treatment for cancer and other serious illnesses.

Information Sheet
Uses
Hemp oil is a natural essential oil extracted from the cannabis plant. Hemp resins have been used for centuries for medical purposes. Ancient Chinese and Hindu Vedic texts describe its use for the treatment of the pain of rheumatism and to treat digestive disorders. In natural form, cannabis is shown to have therapeutic value and complete safety in the treatment of cancer, diabetes, asthma, glaucoma, nausea, tumors, epilepsy, infection, stress, migraines, anorexia, depression, rheumatism, arthritis, and today possibly herpes, even AIDS.

How to use
Take the oil orally, with or without food. The dosage is determined by your medical condition and your response to the therapy. For respiratory problems a vaporizer is the recommended method of delivery.
It is best to take the oil in small doses four (4) times per day until your body’s tolerance has adjusted to the oil, and then slowly increase the dosage. Make sure the patient has plenty of liquids to prevent dehydration.
Once the disease or condition is cured, the oil can be discontinued without side effects as it is non-addictive, or it can be taken occasionally as a preventative programme.
When applied to the skin as a salve, cover the treated area after applying the oil to keep it from spreading and prevent the staining of clothing or bed linen.

Oral Dispenser
The image at the right is the type of oral dispenser used, available from any pharmacy.
With a full tube, depress the plunger to get a small drop (½ grain of rice) that you can then spread on a bit of bread or biscuit.

Vaporizer
The image at the right is a type of vaporizer used for respiratory ailments and lung cancer.
It is used in the same fashion as an inhalator (puffer). Put a drop or two of medicine in the cup and turn the unit on. When the vapor appears in the glass, turn it off and then inhale the vapors.

Missed Dose
If you miss a dose, take it when you remember. There is no specified time, only your convenience.

Drug Interactions
Hemp oil may cause some mild discomfort while cleansing unnatural chemical drugs from your body.

Side Effects
Some may feel drowsy, dizziness or a euphoric feeling, ie: a “high”. In this case, rest in bed until the sensation passes. Reduce the amount of oil in the next doses until the body adjusts to it. There are no other side effects of “overdose” with hemp oil. There have been no recorded deaths from hemp oil over its centuries of use as a medicine.
There may be some weight loss as the body returns to its natural healthy weight.
Used on the skin, there may be a tingling or numbing sensation of the affected area.

Hemp oil Information
Is hemp oil addictive?
Hemp oil is proven to be a non-addictive natural herbal oil. Historically, it was used to treat addicts in order to break the cycle of dependence on prescription or illegal drugs.

Can I get “high” from the oral administration (eating) of hemp oil?
Too large a dose can induce a euphoric feeling that some people call a “high”. Usually, for most, the effect is drowsiness and sleep is beneficial in the case of illness.

Can I get “high” from applying it on my skin?
There is no clear evidence to suggest this although some sensitive persons have reported it happening.

So im Good Friends with Rick and if you need to know anything from him or his input I can give him a shout for you :volcano-smiley:

I have been using RSO for about 15 months on prostate cancer. The "low dose/long term" plan advised by a well known doctor in CA. Lately my labs show low white blood cell numbers and other related tests that can be described as similar to what chemo therapy looks like and does to the body.

Just wondering if long term RSO use can mimic or do what chemo does to the body? The results from my treatment are excellent so I have no problem there.

Thanks!!

Before I can offer any input, I have a couple questions for you.

What is your dosing regimen? i.e. dose size, number of doses per day, etc.

Are you also receiving chemotherapy or taking chemo pills?

Do you make the oil or purchase from someone? I would hope it has been made with quality buds, and even better, organically grown.

I am very curious about the low dose/long term plan. I don't exactly agree with that until the cancer has been managed, in remission, gone.

Size of dose = size of pain, start small and work your way up.
I was receiving cemo the whole time taking rso caps.
I refused to take any opioids.....RSO only till remission.

You can PM me if you want to here is an info sheet ,, this might help but if not Pm me and I should be able to answer those Q

Phoenix Tears is a not for profit entity dedicated to hemp medicine and to providing information about the use of natural hemp oil, (not Hemp Seed oil) as an effective treatment for cancer and other serious illnesses.

Information Sheet
Uses
Hemp oil is a natural essential oil extracted from the cannabis plant. Hemp resins have been used for centuries for medical purposes. Ancient Chinese and Hindu Vedic texts describe its use for the treatment of the pain of rheumatism and to treat digestive disorders. In natural form, cannabis is shown to have therapeutic value and complete safety in the treatment of cancer, diabetes, asthma, glaucoma, nausea, tumors, epilepsy, infection, stress, migraines, anorexia, depression, rheumatism, arthritis, and today possibly herpes, even AIDS.

How to use
Take the oil orally, with or without food. The dosage is determined by your medical condition and your response to the therapy. For respiratory problems a vaporizer is the recommended method of delivery.
It is best to take the oil in small doses four (4) times per day until your body’s tolerance has adjusted to the oil, and then slowly increase the dosage. Make sure the patient has plenty of liquids to prevent dehydration.
Once the disease or condition is cured, the oil can be discontinued without side effects as it is non-addictive, or it can be taken occasionally as a preventative programme.
When applied to the skin as a salve, cover the treated area after applying the oil to keep it from spreading and prevent the staining of clothing or bed linen.

Oral Dispenser
The image at the right is the type of oral dispenser used, available from any pharmacy.
With a full tube, depress the plunger to get a small drop (½ grain of rice) that you can then spread on a bit of bread or biscuit.

Vaporizer
The image at the right is a type of vaporizer used for respiratory ailments and lung cancer.
It is used in the same fashion as an inhalator (puffer). Put a drop or two of medicine in the cup and turn the unit on. When the vapor appears in the glass, turn it off and then inhale the vapors.

Missed Dose
If you miss a dose, take it when you remember. There is no specified time, only your convenience.

Drug Interactions
Hemp oil may cause some mild discomfort while cleansing unnatural chemical drugs from your body.

Side Effects
Some may feel drowsy, dizziness or a euphoric feeling, ie: a “high”. In this case, rest in bed until the sensation passes. Reduce the amount of oil in the next doses until the body adjusts to it. There are no other side effects of “overdose” with hemp oil. There have been no recorded deaths from hemp oil over its centuries of use as a medicine.
There may be some weight loss as the body returns to its natural healthy weight.
Used on the skin, there may be a tingling or numbing sensation of the affected area.

Hemp oil Information
Is hemp oil addictive?
Hemp oil is proven to be a non-addictive natural herbal oil. Historically, it was used to treat addicts in order to break the cycle of dependence on prescription or illegal drugs.

Can I get “high” from the oral administration (eating) of hemp oil?
Too large a dose can induce a euphoric feeling that some people call a “high”. Usually, for most, the effect is drowsiness and sleep is beneficial in the case of illness.

Can I get “high” from applying it on my skin?
There is no clear evidence to suggest this although some sensitive persons have reported it happening.
Hello. My mother was diagnosed with stage three triple negative breast cancer which also spread to the lymph node of her armpit. Do you know where can I get the RSO treatment?

So im Good Friends with Rick and if you need to know anything from him or his input I can give him a shout for you :volcano-smiley:
Hello, I am trying to find the real R.S.O. recipe I saw a few years back. Where can I find that one? It was in the oven then ever clear strain it and keep cooking til it's an oil? Thanks for any help. God Bless.

Back
Top Bottom