CBD and Cervical Cancer

LittleLayla

I have just been diagnosed with a reoccurrence of my cervical cancer - metastases in my liver and lung.

I was initially diagnosed with cervical cancer last year and had chemotherapy and radiotherapy. I was given the all-clear in March but now it has reappeared in my liver and lung. I am going to be starting chemotherapy in the next week or so and will be treated with Taxol/Carboplatin. The doctors are telling me that the cancer cannot be cured now and that the chemotherapy is only to control the spread of it.

I want to try cannabis oil as I've read a lot about the benefits it can have on treating cancer and also reducing the side effects of treatment. But as I live in Ireland the only oil I can access is CBD oil (Charlottes Web etc).

Would CBD oil have benefits for me? And what dosage should I take?

Cbd will sure cure u of cancer fact! may i suggest u look up sweetsue.she is a 420 member .she will answer all ur questions and more.sorry i cnt be of more help.

A good thing to look up is RSO or Rick Simpson oil. You can get the recipe for free anywhere on YouTube but if you read up on that guy he's been a pioneer in cannabis healing. He had melanoma I think skin cancer of sorts and rubbed his oil on his skin daily to become cancer free ultimately. Its also one of the many things they use for hiv aids tumors epilepsy and many other things. It can be used topically or orally tastes awful smoked like wax. There's also jadens oil to look into as well.

Cbd oil is another good start the rso and jadens oil use most of the plant as well and I think also have a decent thc rating I could be wrong tho. Do your research for cannabis and cancers maybe take a holiday to the states or somewhere closer that may have access to meds

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately medical marjuana isn't legal here so it's pretty much impossible for me to get my hands on it or RSO. And travelling isn't an option now as I'll be starting chemo very soon.

So CBD oil is all I can access right now.

I was diagnosed with LSIL (low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion) and my doctor said they found precancerous cells (cervical).

I read about the gum tacking method for Rick Simpson oil/rso and how if you digest it, the medicinal properties really decrease. I was looking into vaping concentrate.

At the same time, I was wondering if anyone may know if the oil can be used internally and placed on the cervix somehow? Is this advisable?

A recent "in vitro"/test tube study of cervical cancer cells proved that CBD oil cures the cells. South African Study on Cannabis: A Future in Treating Cervical Cancer?

I'm considering mixing the concentrate with something (coconut oil maybe) and using it internally, but looking for advice. I will also ask my regular MD, but wanted to get others' opinions too.

Well it's ok to use internally people use weed oils and creams for lube during sex.

I do think you should consult an obgyn about that tho.

The thing about smoking is that it mainly gets you high same with vaping. You really lose most of the cannabinoids that toure looking for smoking you just can't get near the same absorbion as from injesting it or absorbing it either transdermally or something dropped or dissolved under the tongue. The rso in a capsule would be the easiest to eat or even mixed into a hand cream or cocoa butter Shea butter lotion of sorts.

I have the same diagnosis and am thinking of treating internally before proceeding with any conventional treatment.. did you use RSO internally? any results? any tips for getting it in there?

Greetings
THC locks into the cancer cell thru the CB! receptor site and shuts cancer cells down from inside the cell.
CBD does the same thing, shuts down cancer cells but from outside the cancer cell by stopping it from spreading, down regulating the blood supply, etc<-- but there you can see two different pathways to shut down cancer cells. this means that when you consume THC and CBD together, they are more effective then either one by itself.

Radic
hash oil rulez

Any updates? How did this go for you? I have a family member who is looking at supplementing with cbd oil. Would love to hear about your experience.

Yes. my update! I USED Rick Simpson Oil internally AND CURED MY HSIL!

I was diagnosed with high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (HSIL) on my cervix in July 2017 through PAP and August 2017 by Colposcopy. I was scheduled for a cone biopsy in Mid September and thought i would try the using a Rick Simpson type Oil while I waited for the appointment. I happen to know a few people who have used the oil to treat various illness with success.. and I knew where to get it. so I figured it was important to at least contribute to Citizen Science and maybe if i was lucky the cells would change to a lower grade abnormal..

For five weeks i inserted a gel cap filled with 100mg Rick Simpson type Oil and a dab of coconut oil. I put the gelcap as much as possible right on the top of my cervix and went to sleep. I think i woke up feeling high maybe twice.. but mostly no noticeable side effects. Five weeks later i had the cone biopsy. and then waited a few weeks for results.

I went to see the gyn. for the follow up. he was confused. he couldn't understand why.. there were NO ABNORMAL cells. at all on the cone biopsy tissue.

From highgrade abnormal to nothing in five weeks.. he said he never seen that in his entire career. He felt bad about doing the biopsy and kept showing me all the other test results that showed the highgrade abnormal cells (two Paps and a colposcopy)...and then i remember the RSO treatment. Who knows. a miracle? my own immunity? a few false tests? I don't know for sure.. I also started taking tumeric with black pepper around the same time. But I would recommend it to anyone.

The oil I used was 750mg of thc and 250mg of cbd per syringe. One syringe is 1 gram and costs about $35-$40 CDN. (10 doses) The oil is very dark thick and concentrated.. it is also known as Full Extract Cannabis Oil (FECO) or Phoenix Tears. You can buy it online. I'de love to hear if it works for anyone else.

Hi, I wrote something on your wall because I'm new and can't message. I have CIN2 and "some 3". I'm trying to fight off the leep procedure and I'm curious where you got your RSO. Everything I'm seeing doesn't have that ratio of 750mg to 250mg. I got my diagnosis a week ago and I've done so much to try to help it, but I really want to try this. If you could get back to me I'd be forever grateful. I know my doctor is going to be up my ass and I'm totally freaked out so I want to hit it super hard and hopefully get this fixed.

I was diagnosed with high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (HSIL) on my cervix in July 2017 through PAP and August 2017 by Colposcopy. I was scheduled for a cone biopsy in Mid September and thought i would try the using a Rick Simpson type Oil while I waited for the appointment. I happen to know a few people who have used the oil to treat various illness with success.. and I knew where to get it. so I figured it was important to at least contribute to Citizen Science and maybe if i was lucky the cells would change to a lower grade abnormal..

For five weeks i inserted a gel cap filled with 100mg Rick Simpson type Oil and a dab of coconut oil. I put the gelcap as much as possible right on the top of my cervix and went to sleep. I think i woke up feeling high maybe twice.. but mostly no noticeable side effects. Five weeks later i had the cone biopsy. and then waited a few weeks for results.

I went to see the gyn. for the follow up. he was confused. he couldn't understand why.. there were NO ABNORMAL cells. at all on the cone biopsy tissue.

From highgrade abnormal to nothing in five weeks.. he said he never seen that in his entire career. He felt bad about doing the biopsy and kept showing me all the other test results that showed the highgrade abnormal cells (two Paps and a colposcopy)...and then i remember the RSO treatment. Who knows. a miracle? my own immunity? a few false tests? I don't know for sure.. I also started taking tumeric with black pepper around the same time. But I would recommend it to anyone.

The oil I used was 750mg of thc and 250mg of cbd per syringe. One syringe is 1 gram and costs about $35-$40 CDN. (10 doses) The oil is very dark thick and concentrated.. it is also known as Full Extract Cannabis Oil (FECO) or Phoenix Tears. You can buy it online. I'de love to hear if it works for anyone else.
Hello! My father was just diagnosed with squamous cell tumors. Where did you get your ratio syringes from? I have searched and couldn't find that exact ratio 750:250. Most have 50mg or less of CBD and the THC was always higher like 425mg - 1000mg?

Yes, you can try CBD oil. CBD can support cervical cancer patients, especially by helping to reduce chemotherapy-induced neuropathic pain, inflammation and so on.

Back
Top Bottom