My mother has Cervical Cancer in stage IV and I'll need some guidance

Pman1983

Hello everyone,

Long story short (and I’ll apologies for my bad English.)

My beloved mother was diagnosed with Cervical Cancer back in April 2016. Unfortunately she had ignoring several warnings from her body, and finally the Cervical tumor was grown so big, that her urine were blocked. Meaning that her kidneys creatinine number, were extremely high. When she came to the hospital her creatinine number was about 1700 (normal is below 100).

She is 65 years old, and have quit smoking and drinking.

Therefore the doctor had to install two percutaneous nephrostomy tubes and catheter, directly into her kidneys so they could tap her urine. She must to have these tubes into her kidneys all the time, because her Cervical tumor is blocking the urine passage.

Beside of her tumor, it had spread to lymph nodes between her lungs (I’ll think it’s called lymph nodes or cancer nodes).

Over the summer of 2016, she received 6 times of chemotherapy (every three weeks). The scan result showed that some of the cancer nodes between her lungs were reduces and some were gone. But they doctor had to stop giving her more chemo, because of low number of platelets in her blood.

In December 2016 she hen received 20 times of radiation, so they doctors could “freeze” her cancer from spreading.

Last Friday, she could result from scanning, and now her cancer had spread to lymph nodes between her lungs again, and now also to one of her ovaries.
I’ll believe her cancer is in stage IV, but the doctors have offered her another round of chemo, but this time 9 times for every 1 week.

My mother has troubling walking as the chemo has done something with her feet (nerves) and her feed and toes are cold. Also my mother has high pain in her back, were the urine tubes are penetrating her skin. She is eating painkillers several times per day.

It’s hurting me to see her struggling, and so far the doctors haven’t been able to help her that much. So therefore I’ll will try to give her Cannabis oil.

I’ll have found a trustworthy source here in Denmark, and for now my mother has started to take 3% CBD oil.
She is stepping up, and the person we have bought the oil from, has told us that she needs to step up, so she is going to take 10 drops in the morning, 10 drops at midday, 20 drops in the afternoon and 50 drops just before sleep (some drops should be taken rectally for better effect).

As soon as she is comfortable with the high CBD oil amount, we are going to make stronger oil out of hemp tea. This oil contains about 27% of CBD and 4% of THC. The person told us that she needs a lot of the oils as it contains THC.

My mother will receive the new chemo type for 9 times, and I will never try to talk her out of it. But I’ll hope the CBD oil can help her on chemo side effect, appetite and the pain in her back. Hope it will help her through the chemo.

She is also taking footbath with Himalayan salt, as that should help her feet, and she is on an slat cure of Himalayan Salt, that contains a lot of good menials.

She is not sleeping well because of her back pain, but I’ll hope the CBD will help.

Her kidney creatinine number, is just oer 100 at the moment.

At the moment she is taking 8 drops at evening and 10 drops before sleep. But she is stepping the amount up every day.

In November 2016 the doctors discovered a small blood clot, in one of her lungs. Therefore she takes blood thinner medicine every day. Should she be aware of her blood thickness while taking Cannabis oil? Maybe the oil will normalize her blood, so she can skip the blood thinner medicine?

But do you guys think that the hemp tea oil of 4% THC is enough, if there should be a chance of killing her cancer? Or should we also try the RSO oil with high % of THC? I’m open for advice that can help my mother.

And she is going to take the chemo, so I’m aware that she needs a lot of oil for a longer time. But more THC?

Many thanks and just ask if you have more questions.
/K

From my research it's THC that kills cancer cells. There's quite a few good threads on rso regiments and application.

Sent from my MI 5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks ObiWan.

What about the fact that she is taking blood thinner medicine together with 3% CBD oil. We are not sure if we should consult her doctor about it, as many doctors in Denmark, don't understand the benefits of CBD oil, and the fact, that it might be illegal.

I'll have read that CBD is acting as blood thinner medicine, so maybe she should skip the blood thinner med.

Also my mother is feeling a little nausea, but that might just be the CBD oil? it can take some days/weeks before her body apply right? Guess she is stepping up too fast.

Unfortunately, the CBD oil doesn't seems to help on her back pains :( I'm afraid that is her cancer. But maybe she should try some THC? we are going to make mixed oil of 27% CBD and 4% THC, but maybe she just should take an higher THX oil?

I'll am asking in the correct thread?

Thanks.

There’s a lot of benefit to using CBD oil to treat your mother's cancer, and nearly every way you can ingest it works to make you feelbetter. This substance is the other major element in marijuana, oftentimes taking a backseat to THC, which is the substance that makes users feel high. Unlike THC, cannabinoids (or CBD) don’t make you feel high and has a huge number of health benefits to users. Researchers taking a look at the medicine have found that CBD oil is an extremely efficient way to treat cancer.

Hi Jimmy

So you know that CBD is particularly good fights Cervical Cancer?

My mother is taken SweetSues Biobombs with 2:1 THC:CBD. But Maybe we should increase CBD.

She is very weak ATM. and eats alot of different meds. Including morphine for pain management.

The doctors can't offer her more chemo or radiation, so we hope that the Biobombs can do something good for her, in one way or another.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom