A question about cannabis and leukemia

elronx

short version- can you give cannabis oil to a leukemia cancer patient whilst hospitalized on chemo?
my gf was diagnosed with leukemia. she is currently hospitalized during chemo for 2 weeks and we are yet to aquire medical weed, now i got her a high quality cannabis oil of two bottles, one is 10thc/2cbd and the other 15cbd/4 thc now we asked a website that supplied similar bottles if its good being give to a leukemia patient and they said its not advised, the doctor at the hospitable said we are waiting for bureaucratic crap till we get it so basically if we had it now we could give it to her

short version- can you give cannabis oil to a leukemia cancer patient whilst hospitalized on chemo?
my gf was diagnosed with leukemia. she is currently hospitalized during chemo for 2 weeks and we are yet to aquire medical weed, now i got her a high quality cannabis oil of two bottles, one is 10thc/2cbd and the other 15cbd/4 thc now we asked a website that supplied similar bottles if its good being give to a leukemia patient and they said its not advised, the doctor at the hospitable said we are waiting for bureaucratic crap till we get it so basically if we had it now we could give it to her

Welcome. Many people treat with CCO while doing chemo or other therapies. There is a lot of information for treating cancer on this site. I would start looking at some of the CCO threads. SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall is a repository of all information and lots of smart people there. A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer. Cajun is one of the smartest people I know when it comes to treating with cannabis. He is battling some issues of his own, so he is not always around to help, but again, there are many other people that will jump in. The amount of information will seem overwhelming at first, but ask questions and people will answer. :circle-of-love::peace:

Not knowing your state and local laws, it is hard to answer. If it were me, I would be giving it. But there is a lot more to it then that. There are ways to deliver the meds that are much more effective then others, and different cancers benefit from different treatments. I use cannabis for my MS, not cancer, and the none of the people that I am currently helping are treating cancer. There are people in those threads that are treating for cancer, and will have better answers for you. :Namaste::circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom