CBD Strains 2017?

Flint Potwood

Greetings all,

Was wondering if there is anybody out there who could point me In The right direction of finding a good quality cbd strain.

Something very
low in thc, and high in cbd.

The cbd crew dosent seem to be up and running like it used too.

I'm not really looking for an even ratio stain like 10% thc 11% cbd

More like 2% thc and 10% cbd or higher

I'm trying to get a super high cbd strain for my mom to mix it with a high thc strain to give her a proper ratio of
1:3 thc to cbd to treat her er+ breast cancer.

I'm growing a high thc strain now.

Cbd is a different story though.

Strains like AC/DC, Harley Quinn, cannatonic, charolwttes web

Anybody know how to get ahold of these?

I'm in "the great state of Pennsylvania" so it's not like I can walk down the street and ask the dude at the dispensary where he got his AC/DC seeds...not that he would tell me lol, but you get the point.

Any help is much appreciated. ✌️

Do you know anyone in Canada? If so check out the Overgrow Canada campaign. They give away free seeds. The strain is called Freedom Dream and its less then 1% THC and 8-12% CBD. I'm growing out 3 right now in my current journal and I can tell you they have sativa traits. If you don't know any Canucks Id say check some of the larger seedbanks. Theres a bunch here in sponsers.

Do you know anyone in Canada? If so check out the Overgrow Canada campaign. They give away free seeds. The strain is called Freedom Dream and its less then 1% THC and 8-12% CBD. I'm growing out 3 right now in my current journal and I can tell you they have sativa traits. If you don't know any Canucks Id say check some of the larger seedbanks. Theres a bunch here in sponsers.

Yes, actually. Now that I think about it, my moms old boyfriend before she married my dad is a Canuck lol!. He's still a friend, and would totally help me out. Thank you for telling me about that strain. Something like that is exactly what I demand.

They are regular seeds, so you'll have to sex them yourself. They were also bred "freestyle" in a field somewhere in Canada, so you'll see various phenotypes. That being said 8-12% CBD works for me.

Yea I was just checking out there website. 8-12 % cbd is fine for me as well, as long as the thc is 1-2% max.
If I can confirm that. I'm sold.
It says that no more orders for seeds can be placed until 2018 which is a bummer in this case being that time is of the essence for my mom. I emailed them in hopes that they might mAke an exception. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

You don't have enough posts (50) to use private messaging yet. You could ask SweetSue I believe she is in PA. But until you are able to get 50 posts communication will be difficult.

When we opened our dispensary five years ago the United States government gave us or seeds where they got them I don't know I think they have a farm in a basement somewhere lol

Another option is Candida. It's a cross between ACDC and Harlequin it's a 20/1 CBD/THC ....I've tried ACDC and really like it.. I just got some Candida seeds and can't wait to start them

Greetings all,

Was wondering if there is anybody out there who could point me In The right direction of finding a good quality cbd strain.

Something very
low in thc, and high in cbd.

The cbd crew dosent seem to be up and running like it used too.

I'm not really looking for an even ratio stain like 10% thc 11% cbd

More like 2% thc and 10% cbd or higher

I'm trying to get a super high cbd strain for my mom to mix it with a high thc strain to give her a proper ratio of
1:3 thc to cbd to treat her er+ breast cancer.

I'm growing a high thc strain now.

Cbd is a different story though.

Strains like AC/DC, Harley Quinn, cannatonic, charolwttes web

Anybody know how to get ahold of these?

I'm in "the great state of Pennsylvania" so it's not like I can walk down the street and ask the dude at the dispensary where he got his AC/DC seeds...not that he would tell me lol, but you get the point.

Any help is much appreciated. ✌️
I got a hold of acdc seeds from Medicine man seeds, I’m just getting ready to harvest 2 outdoor acdc plants this weekend, Medicine man is legit. Medicine Man Seeds hope you find what you’re looking for.

Attachments

• 44CF4042-84B2-48F0-A4BF-77C1C99BA3D5.jpeg
    44CF4042-84B2-48F0-A4BF-77C1C99BA3D5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 222
  • 3BB28C7B-7D61-4669-8815-873E4FF8F728.jpeg
    3BB28C7B-7D61-4669-8815-873E4FF8F728.jpeg
    677.7 KB · Views: 205
Back
Top Bottom