My mum has colon cancer which has spread to lungs

venexiano

Hi,
I just started a serious cannabis cure for my mum. This is the story (we are from Italy forgive me any English mistake). My mum (67 years old now) was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2009. The same year she underwent surgery and removed 20 cm of colon cause of Adenocarcinoma (pT2 N0 M0-G2). She got part of the left lung removed in 2010 and she had radiotherapy on the right one in 2011 (52 Gy/8 F). In 2014 she started Chemiotherapy (first Folfiri+Avastin, then Capecitabina+Avasitn then Oxaliplatino+Avastin). It made her very weak, and although it might have slowed down the rate, the cancer kept growing. The physician said chemio didnt work as they hoped and there was nothing else to do. Since Chemio didnt work much and it was so bad for my mum energy, in November 2016 she started to take cannabis oil, but only after 10 days she had intracranial hemorrhage and since then she is in the hospital. The hemorragy gave her a paralisis in the right part of the body, which slowly improved and she was able to get up on her feet with some help and walk some steps with the help of a walking frame. Until a couple of weeks ago when things got a bit worst, back pain started and she started to breath worst and worst. The cancer in what is left of her lungs is now (exams of March 2017) of the size of 5 inches. There is no much hope, and since the physician is giving her morphine for the back pain, we thought that it might be better to replace morphine with cannabis, at least the latter has also some healing property beside acting as a pain-killer. My question is: do you think it might work? My second question is: do you think that the prescription which was prescribed by our Italian doctor is good?Here it is:

Cannabis flos Bedica 14% THC 6g + Cannabis Flos Bedrolite <1% THC /9% CBD 4g Alcohol 96%
Alcholic solution should be prepared following the procedure in Cannazza et al, 2016 (JPBA), with complete evaporation of solvent.

I guess the reference is a bit off, Cannazza is the last author, it should be Citti et al,2016 (JPBA) and I guess this is the paper: Medicinal cannabis: Principal cannabinoids concentration and their stability evaluated by a high performance liquid chromatography coupled to diode array and quadrupole time of flight mass spectrometry method . The doctor said that after evaporation the percentages of THC are very similar to Rick Simpson Oil. Any comment on this?

Welcome. I am sorry to hear about your mother. There are people here that have treated similar types of cancers. Here are a few links to get you started. Ask your questions in these threads. There are great people here who want to help.

First is the study hall. SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Next, Cajun's cancer thread (he treated his own stage 4 colon cancer) A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer Read this one carefully. Especially the first 10 pages or so.

This one will teach you how to make CCO. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Good luck with your research!! Ask lots of questions in these threads and you will start to get your answers. :circle-of-love::peace:

Welcome venexiano. Just wanted to leave a quick note here, but I'll meet you in the study hall. :hug: :love:

Sorry to hear of your mother's Cancer diagnosis. I lost my aunt in 2015 from lung Cancer. I know how you feel.

I think I can chime in here regarding the study. The study you are quoting regarding liquid chromatography is the basis for determining
THC and other Cannabinoid content in a given sample. THC-A is highly absorbent of UV light and as such when passed through a UV emitter sensor array. The amount of UV absorbed by the solution is directly related to the %age of THC in the sample. The study also talks about the other Cannabinoids and their detection via high resolution gas chromatography which is very difficult to accomplish without a lab and access to pure Hydrogen gas.

Back
Top Bottom