Does CBD work for healing Cervical Cancer?

Ali123

I am posting this as my mother was diagnosed of cervical cancer in Jan 2016. Uterus was affected and a few lymph nodes around the uterus were detected cancerous too. They gave her radiation along with not too strong chemo and later performed a total hysterectomy to remove the full reproductive organs along with the cancerous lymph nodes. After 1 year in Jan 2017 cancer has reoccurred and is still confined locally by the vaginal wall.
My mother has swollen legs for almost a month now and a lot of pain in her stomach. Currently taking morphine for pain.
1)Do you think we should start CBD oil?
2)And which one would you suggest?
3)Plz advise on dosage amount
4)whats the best way to take it so it is effective.

I did some research and found these 2 CBD oils.
CBD Hemp Oil | Hemp4Health

The second one if from cureyourowncancer
HempHealth™ Oil – PURE HEMP CBD GOLD OIL 25% /250MG CBD (decarboxylated/ filtered)

Any advise is much appreciated. Anyone with cervical cancer used it before please share your experience.

I have stage 2 cervical, they did not do surgery, and I have not started any chemo or radiation yet, I have been using CCO orally and vaginally for almost 75 days and i go back for rescan in 12 days to see what's happening. It definitely helps the pain ! I used coconut oil and CCO and made my own suppositories using candy molds haha... do not use animal bi product gel caps !! buy vegan or do without any. I will post results as soon as I have them, very anxious !! Good luck to you, get some cco on it asap !!

Ali, go onto this post:
The Basic Links For Patients & Caregivers
(not sure if the link will work - but it is a bit down the page from this thread!)
I asked the same question as you earlier, re. CBD - the general feeling was just as Grassmaster says - THC as well as CBD.
I got advice on a dosing regimen from Mara Gordon's clinic (search Mara Gordon / Aunt Zelda) on the suggestion of several people on here; in my case for ovarian cancer. Dose varies with age and illness, so in my 60s, I am on 90mg THC and 140mg daily CBD - I try to include CBDa (look for "raw CBD" or "plusCBD") as it has had the most obvious effects on my symptoms.

The advice is to couple cannabis with a diet which, one way or another, lowers the intake of starch and glucose so as not to feed the cancer; this gives the cannabis the best chance possible - so no cheap carbs: white bread, sugar, corn syrup, etc., whether you favour the keto-for-cancer diet or the rainbow diet or going vegan or a system of fasting; but as your mother has additional stomach pain and digestive issues I think you would need some sympathetic professional help here. (Back to Mara Gordon again!)

Best wishes to your mother; if you feel she needs a bit of hope and encouragement, give her the book "Radical Remission".
It was recommended to me by another forum member and along with all the help and encouragement from folk on here, it finally convinced me that I, too, could heal - which is a major step towards actually doing so.
Best wishes.

The best most cost effective way is to grow your own plants. Buy a tent, light, 3 gallon pots, auto seeds, nutrients. After you grow the plants make tincture with them using a Magic Butter Machine. Build the dosage up as tolerance to THC increases. This will work great for the pain.

For digestion. Use a teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water with meals.

I have stage 2 cervical, they did not do surgery, and I have not started any chemo or radiation yet, I have been using CCO orally and vaginally for almost 75 days and i go back for rescan in 12 days to see what's happening. It definitely helps the pain ! I used coconut oil and CCO and made my own suppositories using candy molds haha... do not use animal bi product gel caps !! buy vegan or do without any. I will post results as soon as I have them, very anxious !! Good luck to you, get some cco on it asap !![/QUOTE

Hey there, how are you Crash Helmet? I have stage 2b cervical cancer (adenocarcinoma) 4 years ago my mom passed after complications with conventional cancer treatment (she had squamous cell/ anal cancer) I went to every single doctors appointment & radiation appointment- 5 weeks of outer radiation- 4 weeks brachytherapy (internal) and light doses of chemo. She had many fistulas needed a catheter, colostomy bag etc. then surgery (then 3 months later she passed away). Last Monday July 9th I was given the exact same treatment plan. I’m about to try all kinds of other things first. Any updates on your process? I eat a lot of vegetables and was an omnivore but now I’m going straight vegan. I keep active- gym, running,yoga 2-3 days a week. I found that I’m allergic to some floral things and am a bit worried about testing out CBD & THC but right now that looks 1 million times better then what doctors are asking me to do.

I am posting this as my mother was diagnosed of cervical cancer in Jan 2016. Uterus was affected and a few lymph nodes around the uterus were detected cancerous too. They gave her radiation along with not too strong chemo and later performed a total hysterectomy to remove the full reproductive organs along with the cancerous lymph nodes. After 1 year in Jan 2017 cancer has reoccurred and is still confined locally by the vaginal wall.
My mother has swollen legs for almost a month now and a lot of pain in her stomach. Currently taking morphine for pain.
1)Do you think we should start CBD oil?
2)And which one would you suggest?
3)Plz advise on dosage amount
4)whats the best way to take it so it is effective.

I did some research and found these 2 CBD oils.
CBD Hemp Oil | Hemp4Health

The second one if from cureyourowncancer
HempHealth™ Oil – PURE HEMP CBD GOLD OIL 25% /250MG CBD (decarboxylated/ filtered)

Any advise is much appreciated. Anyone with cervical cancer used it before please share your experience.

How is your mom Ali?

Back
Top Bottom