On RSO and tumor is still growing - What's wrong?

CCSC

420 Member
New member,

So my mother has been diagnosed with a tumor in her abdomen that is consider stage two diffuse large b cell lymphoma non hodgkin's back in July 2017 , her tumor size was 4cm. She began taking RSO oil (74.6%thc and 0.18% CBD) via suppository and an ultrasound taken October 29 2017 show her tumor has grown to 6cm...

Are we doing anything wrong? Please help. I have read so many but not sure what we are doing wrong. I don't want her to take chemo.... I feel that stuff just kills you. I lost my brother in law 4 years ago to Lymphoma after undergoing chemo.

She is taking 1g of RSO a day administer 3 times a day via suppository.

Thank you,
CCSC

New member,

So my mother has been diagnosed with a tumor in her abdomen that is consider stage two diffuse large b cell lymphoma non hodgkin's back in July 2017 , her tumor size was 4cm. She began taking RSO oil (74.6%thc and 0.18% CBD) via suppository and an ultrasound taken October 29 2017 show her tumor has grown to 6cm...

Are we doing anything wrong? Please help. I have read so many but not sure what we are doing wrong. I don't want her to take chemo.... I feel that stuff just kills you. I lost my brother in law 4 years ago to Lymphoma after undergoing chemo.

She is taking 1g of RSO a day administer 3 times a day via suppository.

Thank you,
CCSC

It could be she need to get her receptors cleaned but Sweetsue would have a better idea. I would encourage you to ask any questions in this following thread

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Back
Top Bottom