Using glucose as a Trojan Horse

notsurge

So I was looking around on the internet and some people are talking about using glucose as a kind of Trojan Horse to introduce anti-cancer substances into cancer cells. They talk about turmeric + honey, maple syrup + baking soda, etc. Since cancer cells have a much greater hunger for glucose than normal cells, the glucose would guide the medicine to the right spots, especially if the organism was fasting up to that point.

I had stopped sweetening drinks with honey because of what I learned about cancer's affinity for sugar and the effectiveness of restricted diets and fasting to control cancer. So I tried the opposite this morning. I had the biobombs material ready but not yet in caps. I made myself some nice hot chocolate with fresh ginger, but instead of stevia I put a large tablespoon of honey in it. Then I added some of the biobombs material (CCO, extra virgin olive oil and liquid sunflower lecithin). Since I was at the end of a 14-hour fast, perhaps the honey would take the CCO into the cancer cells at a higher rate than in other cells.

I don't know if this works. The only way to find out would be to do it steadily for a period of time. Does anyone have experience with this strategy? Is it discussed on this forum? And if there are medical people reading this, how about putting a patient on a short fast and then using sugar to target the cancer cells with chemotherapy. If it works in PET scans for seeing where cancers are, it should work for delivering medicine to them as well. No?

I asked this question on icliniq.com. Here is the nonsensical answer from Dr. Satyajit Jalinder Pawar, MBBS., MD MEDICINE., DM MEDICAL ONCOLOGY

"Hello,
Right now we don't use. Cause glucose is not just by cancerous cells, it's needed by all the cells of bodies. Cancerous cells just need it more.
If you look at PET CT some of normal body tissues like brain and heart will have same uptake as cancerous tissue.
So targeting glucose metabolism will also affect normal body.
Thank you."

One cure for cancer is to drink 5 lbs of carrots per day if you weigh 150 lbs. Carrots are sweet so that could be one of the reasons it works. It could possibly cause the cancer cells to drink up the sugar (laced with the cancer killing compounds), found in the carrots.

Back
Top Bottom