When to harvest for maximum CBD and lowest THC

Sowperior

I can't seem to find enough evidence out there that clearly states when the best time to harvest your plants would be to get the maximum CBD and the lowest THC. I have a VCDC strain that's currently at 9 weeks right now, but she hasn't shown any amber yet just milky. Can anybody help me with this?

The genetics will sort that out for you. I would aim for high CBD as the thc won't get higher than is genetically possible. You will want to wait for a good amount of amber before flushing.

Thank you for the reply Growchy, I am aiming for the highest CBD content I can get with the lowest amount of THC. I already started the flush last week, because I was suppose to harvest this week but I believe my VCDC got stunted so it's taking longer to show amber.

Have you done any testing for determining rather to harvest with minimum amber (5-10%) in contrast to maximum amber (30% or higher)?

That's a negative but your strain will have minimal thc regardless because it's genetically unavailable. But I do remember the first NL we did had practically all amber and it was a put you straight to sleep kind of effect. No matter when you chop it you'll have very low thc but you have to let it amber up to let the CBD levels rise.

Okay thanks I'll definitely try that theory out first, I suffer from extreme anxiety/panic attacks while smoking weed so if anybody is going to know if it works it will be me haha

Some strains will not turn amber. Some of the White strains trichomes never turn amber they just turn milky white. Never know what genetics show up where these days. After all your hairs have turned red and you still have no amber trichomes that might be the case.

Some strains will not turn amber. Some of the White strains trichomes never turn amber they just turn milky white. Never know what genetics show up where these days. After all your hairs have turned red and you still have no amber trichomes that might be the case.

Wow I never even heard of that, thanks. Yea this is my first VCDC and my second harvest ever so... yea

Back
Top Bottom