Candida CD-1

Sowperior

Hello everyone! I am attempting to have my first ever actual "Grow Journal". Hopefully some of you will be growing this plant too, and if I'm ahead of you then now you can get a sneak peak of what's to come of your Candida.
My setup is as follows;

T5 high output fluorescent light from "EnviroGro".
4x3 Closet.
4inch inline fan output
4x4 square hole for cool intake (haha)
Pro-Mix CC from seed-harvest.

Temp-88 degree Fahrenheit, Humidity-64%

[Day 2] seedling.
420-magazine-mobile2035264615.jpg

[Day 6] seedling.
420-magazine-mobile482973076.jpg

[Day 12] seedling.
420-magazine-mobile1044793721.jpg
420-magazine-mobile804622592.jpg

[Day 17] seedling.
420-magazine-mobile1787586194.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2104539368.jpg

1st feeding!
3 Gallon pot transplant.

0.5ml FloraMicro (hardwater)
0.5ml FloraGrow
0.5ml FloraBloom
0.7ml Unsulfured molasses
1ml Diamond Nector
pH down to 5.8

So just one Candida?

I may start another soon, my other is, well, messed up, but she is trying to get her legs back under herself in flower again, tuff little girl she is

So just one Candida?

I may start another soon, my other is, well, messed up, but she is trying to get her legs back under herself in flower again, tuff little girl she is

Hey Scorpio420,

Yea my other Candida didn't make it through the soil somehow, she sprouted a tap root on day 2 so I stuck her in the solo cup but she just straight up decided to stop being a plant :( I hope I'm within the regs starting this thread and not stepping on anyone's toes.

Hey Scorpio420,

Yea my other Candida didn't make it through the soil somehow, she sprouted a tap root on day 2 so I stuck her in the solo cup but she just straight up decided to stop being a plant :( I hope I'm within the regs starting this thread and not stepping on anyone's toes.
No it's perfect, Lady A has been under the weather and I keep forgetting...lol

Pop on her thread and invite her, she will love to take part in it

Can you "tag" people to post so they can participate? Or do they have to manually search for a thread in particular?
I think u can @Sowperior tag them and they get notifications

I think

Well...looks like my Candida is re-flowering again..after her fight with the lights

Before the light F up bout a month ago
420-magazine-mobile2058202942.jpg

Her 2 weeks ago, poor thing
420-magazine-mobile1328685765.jpg

Today, buds starting again on the top
I also see the seeds I pollinated doing well
420-magazine-mobile36764624.jpg
420-magazine-mobile949963742.jpg

Well...looks like my Candida is re-flowering again..after her fight with the lights

Before the light F up bout a month ago
420-magazine-mobile2058202942.jpg

Her 2 weeks ago, poor thing
420-magazine-mobile1328685765.jpg

Today, buds starting again on the top
I also see the seeds I pollinated doing well
420-magazine-mobile36764624.jpg
420-magazine-mobile949963742.jpg

Wow it's such a unique plant honestly, looks like you got it back under control. Thanks for sharing!

I can't really tell either, I have a few other strains in flower and they start off having some pretty promising indica leaves but then they skinny up later. I haven't figured out how to properly tell

Also forgive me for saying, but it looks to me that your giving your Candida too much nutrients, she's burning a little, might want to skip a feeding and replace it with water, and if that doesn't fix it then I would use some clearex and flush her properly and give a very light feeding after.

Also forgive me for saying, but it looks to me that your giving your Candida too much nutrients, she's burning a little, might want to skip a feeding and replace it with water, and if that doesn't fix it then I would use some clearex and flush her properly and give a very light feeding after.
She hasn't had nutes since she started veg again, poor thing is so cornfused, she started the leaf issues then. She gets pH RO water with Calmag. I may start her on a bit if Bloom nutes next feeding. I did flush her about 2 weeks ago, I just think she is hosed up from the light/timer issue I had
I also wonder if she is a bit root bound, she is quite big in her 5gal pot

I am learning to see the sativa/indica better, but ya, her lower leaves are bigger and very indica like but after that she is all sativa

Why I hope we all can get both phenos to compare the two

Oh okay, yea I'm hoping for an indica. Good news is regardless we will be able to compare them and learn from each other. I'm a noob so I have a lot to learn, I'm also going to get mine tested after I jar it for 2 weeks. Everything I do will be documented so others can potentially have the same outcome if it's a good one

I just started growing in March, so rookie here as well

I am Gunna order the clearex, that looks like a good product. Once I go all Hempy I may not need it as often but always good to have

[Day 22] seeding. [Day1] Veg.
Her first 2 round leaves are dying out now so I assume she's now a veg and no longer a seedling. I FIMd her on the 5th node, she looked a little too short to start FIMming but I figured it was because the big pot. No feeding or anything since last update. Every time I touch her, y'all will be the first to know what and why. Just an update.
420-magazine-mobile1360139141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile701456318.jpg

Back
Top Bottom