What's the buzz like?

bmoe

Hello and thank you to all who have posted topical recipes here. My question is, how psychoactive is it when used this way? I want to make a recipe for my elderly aunt, and I am wondering how much to use, and whether I need to warn her about any "trippy" reactions.
I plan to trial my results, so I will post specific dosages and reactions here as I do, but I can't judge by my reaction, as I imagine my tolerance is much different than someone who has never tried cannabis before.
Thanks for your responses.

I gave my husband some of my oil to use for his ankle pain. It worked great for his pain but it also got him high. We were sitting there talking and I watched it take effect. He's a total lightweight. Thought I should pass this on because it's not impossible to get high off this stuff.

I gave my husband some of my oil to use for his ankle pain. It worked great for his pain but it also got him high. We were sitting there talking and I watched it take effect. He's a total lightweight. Thought I should pass this on because it's not impossible to get high off this stuff.

yes with straight oil or tincture you will get high, I also got a nasty headache after, like a hangover, that's why I made the cream, it goes much further and you still get awesome pain relief, I'm not interested in getting high, just pain relief.

Cheers

If strong enough skin applied creams can get a person high ... for me its usually a mild manageable background therapuetic high, but the main pyschotropic benefit comes from absence of pain and feeling 25 yrs younger

Rub some on your forehead for the headaches. Just a thought. Hurts to think. My 18 grams of flower are in the crock pot now with the coconut oil. I washed the buds with water to eliminate most of the smell. Tomorrow evening I can try it. Can’t wait.

Back
Top Bottom