Pain cream using only 2 grams made many times

up side down

I discovered this pain cream after making cannagliss, the way you cook it in a crockpot for 24 hours (I have since found a way easier way to make it), in the recipe it said to make sure you wear gloves when you strain it, my partner used gloves and was ok, I filled the eyedropper bottles and some split down the side, it had cooled down by then, and not thinking I just rubbed it into my hands, before I had finished rubbing the couple of drops of glycerine and with thc extracted in, my backpain, which was really bad, had gone, but just rubbing cannagliss in gave like a hangover later.

You don't get stoned using cream, but if you use it as a massage cream, add more oil to recipe, and you will be very relaxed.

My 95 year old aunt who would never think of smoking has used this cream for 2 years now, and swears by it for all sorts of pains of old age, she now has most of her retirement village using it.
Pain cream works in a minute or so, and will last 5-8 hours.
Pain Conditions tried on.
Chronic back pain, headaches, migraines, neck and shoulder pain, foot crushed by horse hoof, finger cut off in car door, and stitched back on, finger crushed with mallet, arthritis pain, older person aches and pains, Gout, carpel tunnel pain, both before surgery and another person 2 years after surgery which failed. Aching Feet, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, awesome for period pain, Endometriosis, toothache, various amputee stumps,
Skin Conditionsand many more I will remember afyer I post, gemerally though, if it hurts, it will probably stop or drastically reduce pain for many hours.
Psoriasis, Eczema, Scar healing (see photos below), Scabies Itch, Sunburn, scald, Shingles pain, keloid scar, removes pain after mastectomy so woman could are bra again to go to work, myself once scar is numb from cream I massaged heavily, made most of scar turn into normal scar, Diabetes Ulcers cleared up, another person the Diabetes patchy numb skin disappeared after 5 weeks. and many more things...

So after a bit of experimenting, I brought a 2oz container of wax and oil based had salve from Henrys removed about 2 teaspoons of the salve, heated the rest in the microwave, just 30 seconds at a time,

Once the salve was just melted put 1 teaspoon of the cannagliss in, mixed it, then replaces the lid and shake it until you feel the mix starting to reset. Done. Depending on how bad your pain is, and how strong the cannagliss is, you may have to add more or less cannagliss.

When you use, just get the smallest amount maybe 1/8 of a teaspoon, and if you can reach rub it directly onto area of pain, if not, soles of feet are good too or hands. If it is strong enough, you probably won't finish rubbing it in before the pain is gone, maybe a minute.

If you don't already have your own cannagliss, I can tell you a way to make it, I make my own salve base now, and find it better than the store brought stuff, and WAYYY cheaper. You can make about 2 months worth of pain-cream for
Ingredients.
2 grams of good bud shake, pr best bud the higher thc the better the results.
best to make 2 brews using different strains you have grown, otherwise you get used to it and it doesn't work as quickly but start with just one brew using 2 grams.
Other ingredients.
8 tablespoon approx food grade glycerine or Coconut oil.
1/2 oz wax , bees wax, palm wax or soy wax
Grapeseed oil
Coconut oil.

Method
Crumble up 2 grams of (dried)Marijuana crumbs or put in coffee grinder the finer the better, not powder if possible.
put into small glass bottle with metal lid 8 oz Jam Jar is best
add about 8 tablespoons of vegetable glycerine or 4 heaped tbps Coconut oil.
screw lid on, and give a good shake.
turn oven onto the lowest lowest heat, take out rakes, and only leave 1 rack, places about 3/4 the way down the oven, put a glass or metal dish in the oven for glass jar to stand on, and just leave it to sit, at start shake every hour, them every couple of hours, then when you remember it, you can turn off overnight, (I leave mine on all night) and rewarm the next morning. I leave it for anywhere from 24 to 36 hours, depends how I feel. Your oven should be low enough temp that you can touch bottle and it will be hot, but not burn, lid is hotter so use a towel when picking up to shake.
When it's done 24 hours warm, then stain it with cheese cloth or coffee filter. And repeat above, I sometimes to it 3 times, 2nd and 3rd lots won't be as strong, I've been told to manke 2 and 3 lots at higher heats for each brew, never higher than 200 degrees but I mix them all together.. however
With the first straining,
just add 1 or 2 teaspoonfuls it to 2oz wax base and use
Wax base for salve.
1 part wax to 5 parts grapeseed oil, melt together until just melted, then allow to cool, and shake once it isn't too hot, mix together well. If when it's cooled it is too runny, add a lottle more wax, if too hard add more oil.
add an essential oil if you wish, teatree oil is great for added healing power, and covers smell, just 2 or 3 drops. otherwise use as is, my adult son drank 20 mls and got very very stoned, but what a waste.

Here is photo proof of scar removal.

1st Brew
125 F
50 C
1/8 Gas

7 year old hot water scar
heals_7_year_old_scar.png

I hope this isn't too long, but this is really well tried on many many people and it works, in fact I have never come across anyone, that has tried and not had any relief, or only slight relief.

If you make a larger quantity, I use about 1/2 ounce of herb now, if I can get it, but if you make larger amount, don't strain the marijuana out of all the glycerine or but it back in with some, use a dark bottle or put in warm dark place, and shake when you think of it, it will get stronger as the weeks and months pass.

I forgot to say if you have fibromyalgia or chronic pain this cream is wonderful. Also great for connective tissue, or any other wide spread pain condition.
I only use my pain cream now, cause I have ruined my lungs with smoking cigarettes, I just realised I forgot to say how it works for sleeping, just massage into the softest skin on your body, usually tummy, between thighs or underarms, and you will relax, be painfree and sleep like a baby.

Also
sciatic nerve pain.

Thanks Friend I'll give it a try. What is Your Fav. brand of Cannabis for those connective tissues( trianwreck, OG, etc etc etc )

Thanks Friend I'll give it a try. What is Your Fav. brand of Cannabis for those connective tissues( trianwreck, OG, etc etc etc )
Hi blucross, I have only used blueberry hogs breath, Hawaiian kush, grand daddy purp, and I have since being in New Zealand used bubble gum, northern lights, and a few "dunno's but it good shit", brought off street vendors, and can't say I really notice any difference, they all work well for everything, the key for me is having at least 2 sometimes 4 different strains made into brews, and just using whichever is closest when I realise I'm in pain, and should have used the cream an hour ago, like right this moment. Pain gone already, while counting to 9 slowly. you know, 1001, 1002, 1003 etc. I can just tell by I dunno, I can just tell when the pain goes, how quickly it goes, if it is strong enough, too strong, too week. I really think this stuff works on the principle of homeopathics that the weaker it is the better...
I also when short have had 2 strains, and taken a tablespoon out of each type and mixed together to make a third lot of cream. I haven't had a dude lot yet.
I did make cannagliss, the one where you mix herb and glycerine and left it under the couch for 4 months, shaking whenever I thought of it, sometimes only once a week, that was some ultra strong stuff, only needed 2 eyedropper fills in 2oz of wax base, but figured I would gve the quick way here, so people can know in a couple of days how it works. :)

Thank You Thank You, for the reply.
I am breeder and I have developed a cannabis (blucross)that doesn't get a person 'stupid~stoned' but will stop a migraine headache attack !
My wife Used to suffer from migraines but did not like the feeling of being out of control. So I took blueberry seeds ordered from DJShorts and using his techniques bred the stock thru 6 grows always carefully keeping seeds from the Mom's that worked best.
I give the seeds away to anyone that wants to try'em.

Sadly Blucross does not touch my Hip pains but I am confident there is a Joint Pain reliever within cannabis DNA, so thats where I am heading. The wife really wants to brew up some batches of Your recipe, if we find anything noteable we will write (unless we forget)
lol
Respectfully Blucrossbreeder

Oh Blucross, if your wife does make some, try making a pain patch, just some porous material and cover with plastic wrap or bag or something, use 1/2 teaspoon of paincream on material, put right where hip hurts, and stick the plastic over it, plastic will mot only stop spreading, but also hold in body warmth, ... I did similar when my back as very bad, put pad on the sole of my foot, cause I couldn't reach around to my back, pain relief was awesome, and lasted 9 hours I believe. Forgot until now, I was going to try making a pain patch :) ...
Woman's panty liner and ducktape (ducktape, just to prove you're a real man :thumb:), might be worth a try.

I am going to give this a spin!
Super idea!!
I will try my "pulp" out next run, for a 2nd batch.
Slag

Hi up side down Youve already helped me begin my Everclear tincture with great advice and info . I am also interested in this cream also. I have a bro in law turning 30 this year having back surgury 2 years ago and disabled now from pain. He is hip to the addiction those pain pills have and side effects too and is useing non narcotics in between useing when at worst. Maybe tried a joint half his life ago not likeing paranoia effects or something and never again tried. Newlly married too into fam of non drug users at all so said. Well the tinc and cream I would like to introduce to him as he now is open to trying again. One is brewing now and the cream is done in just 2 days how nice. I think from what Ive read from you so far the cream seems the better for him. I will spare 2 grams of my stuff left to make a batch. One question I have is I read veg glycerine or coconut oil. I havent looked to see how easy to find glycerine Like walmart in america or something similar besides healthfood stores? so is the coconut oil equal in extraction? I like hearing stories of rubbing other places for relief in hard to reach areas. I have high hopes for miracle help with this. It would bring help physically and mentally for him from the pain. So again are the ingredients available at a decent grocery store and what are your thoughts on the coconut oil?
:green_heart:

so is the coconut oil equal in extraction? I like hearing stories of rubbing other places for relief in hard to reach areas. I have high hopes for miracle help with this. It would bring help physically and mentally for him from the pain. So again are the ingredients available at a decent grocery store and what are your thoughts on the coconut oil? :green_heart:

I got vegetable glycerine in a place called Henry's in San Diego, but it seemed to be easy to get in several places.
Coconut oil is actually a solid, best to get cooking grade I think, cause I'm not found of scent, but I have made it with scented coconut oil, and it was lovely too.

First let me say I haven't had the health and the herbs at the same time to experiment as near as much as I would like.
In saying that, I have never had a brew fail, unless the time I added just too much wax to like 1 eyedropper of extract to 4 oz wax, and it didn't fail it was just weak, added more extract and it was all good.

Coconut oil I used here in New Zealand, cause I couldn't get vegetable glycerine. I think coconut worked better, as an extractor, and it certainly is better to put on skin, since coconut oil is solid at cooler temperatures, you can add more say 3-4oz coconut oil, and the herb in a glass bottle and warm and brew, cool, strain, cool to cold, use.

When I cook things, i don't tend to use measurements, the 1st time I used coconut oil, I only had 1 gram, I thought maybe I used too much coconut oil, so I let to brew for another few hours, and it was great, I didn't need to add wax,

So what I'm saying is, if your bro in law is in a lot of pain, and you are using coconut use more extract less wax base.

Yeah, no worrys about how this effects moods or anything, and defiatly no stoned feeling, although my 87 year old aunt that used it, and still does, said gosh i sleep so well without pain, .... maybe it was cause the pain was gone, or maybe she was a little relaxed. But defiantly not stoned

Thats great I just need to put an effort into looking! I would feel great if I could help his pain with a cream I made part which I grew. I understand its hard for exact measurements with different strains and quality of grows. But you do have the basic ideas for me to start and experiment with.
I like this how more extract can be added if needed. I think if you did get stoned from it that might scare some from even trying. I am going to try this month to make a batch. You have great info and videos you share to us. Its hard to forget after seeing the dirt spores etc washed off what could be there I hope thats more outdoor than indoors. I wonder on cleaning just before dry and cure if possible. Thankyou USD for your help and I will someday let you know my results :peacetwo:

Hi closetorganic

Yes there is defiantly something about growing something and making it into something that can really help.

About getting stoned from cream, when you think about how much you use and how much it makes, 2 grams if smoked would last only a 2 or 3 days if you were looking to get stoned, whereas this cream lasts at least a month, often more, depending on the area you are trying to use it on, I use it on my lower back 2 or 3 times a day, and with putting it on my back of course the arthritis in my hands in taken care of as well, I also sometimes put in on an itch I get on my legs and feet, maybe once a day. And maybe 2 or 3 times a week on shoulder and neck pain. But you are right, I know a lot of people want exact measurements, but it really is a personal thing, thats why I suggest making the extract, and the wax base separately, adding extract if too weak, or wax if you want to try it weaker.
I'd say with using it as much as I do, and if it's the type made from all coconut oil, which spreads every easily, I doubt if I would use 1 teaspoon a day.
Most ideally, I think I said in the recipe is to make 2 lots of different strains, and swap which you use every 2 or 3 days, then you will see you use less again.

I certainly would be interested in feedback, of how it was to make, and what sort of things it worked on. I know it works on coldsores, I just heard that one today from someone else.

Another thing to consider is perception of pain, some people want pain gone totally(like me), other people are happy to get a 50% reduction in pain, so people that just want the top 1.2 of pain gone, could quite easily make one brew of cream last them for maybe 6 months, just by adding more wax.
If your bro in law uses it, try to get a photo of his scars from the surgery, you will find that over the weeks that scar will diminish considerably, I can't take photos of my back, but I have scarring that looks like nasty dark bruises, from using hotpacks too much, oddly enough, the bruising doesn't show on my lower back at all... yet on my middle back, it's very dark... I have pondered this for months, until it occurred to me, I can only spread that cream on my lower back. So I looked in the mirror while putting the cream on, and sure enough the area I can reach, if the area with no of the bruise like scares, if I remember I will get someone to take photos of it.
But also someone that has been using it on carpel tunnel pain for about a month, when I asked her, said yes the scarring from the surgey was a lot less. So that's like an added bonus for regular use.

About washing the leaves and buds before using it, remember he is using about a pound of herb, something most of use would never use that much, but I do know he grows everything indoors. When I washed the leaves or socked them for 20 minutes before drying in the oven, the smell of the resulting cream was almost un-noticable , yet brews before the smell was overpowering, although it wears off after 20 minutes or so, but withwashing it, I like that I can apply it, and know no-one will smell that tell-tail smell.

I won't be coming back that way, the trip home was very hard on me, I'm way to ill to travel anymore, even if I was to get the money, which I can't.

I'd be most interested to know if just fan or sugar leaves work, I wish I had some plants jut to try, I've heard that leaves from male plants work for cooking, that would be most interesting to know. I'd happily give-away female plants if I know the leaves from a male plant worked. :)
Who am I kidding, without seed's I ain't going to have any plants at all... ad cause I'm crippled I don't go out to know anyne even with some unknown seeds to try... I'll have to live though other peoples experience.

Oh Blucross, if your wife does make some, try making a pain patch, just some porous material and cover with plastic wrap or bag or something, use 1/2 teaspoon of paincream on material, put right where hip hurts, and stick the plastic over it, plastic will mot only stop spreading, but also hold in body warmth, ... I did similar when my back as very bad, put pad on the sole of my foot, cause I couldn't reach around to my back, pain relief was awesome, and lasted 9 hours I believe. Forgot until now, I was going to try making a pain patch :) ...
Woman's panty liner and ducktape (ducktape, just to prove you're a real man :thumb:), might be worth a try.

you can use duragesic patches. they work great for keeping creams in place. we use it to keep lidocaine cream isolated over a pain pump two hours prior to the injection. you can get them at any drug store.

you can use duragesic patches. they work great for keeping creams in place. we use it to keep lidocaine cream isolated over a pain pump two hours prior to the injection. you can get them at any drug store.

We don't have those patches here, can you just buy them without a prescription, I bet they are expensive huh

I'd like to make a correction to my last post (I can't find it). I meant to say to use TEGADERM (clear film with adhesive edges) not Duragesic (a narcotic pain patch) to hold the coconut oil salve in place.
With that said....I am in the process of detoxing and completely quitting my synthetic pain meds. I have an extensive history and won't bore you with it. But I did make some infused coconut oil for my bursitis, sciatica, and neck spasms. I added a little bees wax and tee tree oil and although it's only day two, I have to say this is pretty cool. I actually didn't sleep because i kept focusing on how nice it was to lay on my side and back without feeling the sensation of hot knives going through my hips or stabbing and shooting pains in my neck and shoulders.
My next venture is to make some cannagliss so I can put it in a roll on that will be more conducive for traveling (eliminating the amount of oil left on my hands from massaging in). I am thrilled to be a part of this whole new world. Who would have ever thought I'd be using marijuana for medical reasons and not just to have fun!

I'd like to make a correction to my last post (I can't find it). I meant to say to use TEGADERM (clear film with adhesive edges) not Duragesic (a narcotic pain patch) to hold the coconut oil salve in place.
With that said....I am in the process of detoxing and completely quitting my synthetic pain meds. I have an extensive history and won't bore you with it. But I did make some infused coconut oil for my bursitis, sciatica, and neck spasms. I added a little bees wax and tee tree oil and although it's only day two, I have to say this is pretty cool. I actually didn't sleep because i kept focusing on how nice it was to lay on my side and back without feeling the sensation of hot knives going through my hips or stabbing and shooting pains in my neck and shoulders.
My next venture is to make some cannagliss so I can put it in a roll on that will be more conducive for traveling (eliminating the amount of oil left on my hands from massaging in). I am thrilled to be a part of this whole new world. Who would have ever thought I'd be using marijuana for medical reasons and not just to have fun!

Thats a clever idea about the cannagliss and a roll-on, very clever indeed. I'm not sure if you used my recipe when you didn't sleep because you were enjoying the pain free feeling but I have done that too... I met a giy again today, he used some of my cream on his bad gout 3 days ago, he only used it once, and the gout hasn't come back yet, he thinks my blood is worth bottling, and has said he would grow me a couple of plants if I ever get some seeds, which is looking less and less likely now,
even the seed banks i have tried won't send to new zealand.

I never ever thought I would use marijuana for anything, thought it just made you stupid. and never liked it at all

Back
Top Bottom