Cannabis cream from stems and roots

Kiwitoker

Hi new to this so if I posted in wrong place please move or delete. I want to make a muscle cream iv done it before useing cannabis coconut oil made with flower. But u want to try a mix of stems that I have grinded to not a powder but close and roots I want to get all the goodness out of the plant so thought grinding stems and roots might be the way to go. Any ideas be great, just feel there has to be some sort of medical value To the inside of stems too. Thought doing that then making it into a cream.

Thanks for reading

My thoughts go along the lines of doing an extraction of some sort depending on what your doing.
products with whole leaves and roots in them tend to be quite gritty and not that pleasant.
You could chop up fine or blend and steep for a strong alcohol and boil off the alcohol !
Or use boiling water the same way strain and use the liquid but it would take longer boiling to concentrate it! My gut feeling is you would probably be better with alcohol as a solvent instead of water.
You could also soak the material for a long time in an oil,, probably olive,, perhaps even blend the material with the oil,, and strain to filter it later, if there is a lot of moisture in the material you use you have the option of drying first or reducing the moisture in the oil by heating the oil and letting the moisture boil and evaporate off.
You could then use these to make whatever creams or lotions,, but you will just have to experiment to see what it seems to be good for as it's all a bit of an unknown quantity but that's half the fun.
I''de happly rub it on my skin apply it to pains, sprains, blotches, hemorrids or generally squirt it were the sun don't shine just to see what it dose,, you never know until you try.

I made a coconut cream with ground up flower, crock potted it for a day. My wife was out of her Norco pain meds. I suggested trying it and she finally agreed. Took a half hour she said but the pain subsided. Numbed her feet but the pain lessened so she could sleep. Even lasted til this am. She’s going to the foot dr this am so didn’t re apply. I have some buds I washed in water for a week. Going to put those into coconut oil today for a lesser smell. Great stuff.
Maybe she will stop smoking if this cream continues to work. I can only dream.....

Back
Top Bottom