A Musical Journey of my Prop 215 Legal Organic Garden

Thanks for the reps. JJ plus all the likes mates, there much appreciated!:thanks: Here's another musical journey I took from my other legal greenhouse last year of some Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47 that is just starting to flower. Enjoy!:ganjamon::hippy:

My bad, this was week six of flowering.:oops:

Here's a video from the front of the same greenhouse which contains my Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47/Silver Mist/O.G. Kush & Green Crack strains I created last year which are just starting to flower.:ganjamon::hippy:

now thats a greenhouse grow!! :yummy: u da man bro! gawd i wish i could have a legal greenhouse grow here! how big are some of the bigger gurls?? they look huge! :rocker:

BIG REPS Cola ....beautiful presentation and a well planned grow

What's up clayhead? Thanks much sir and it's all about the weed with me and making sure she's taken care of properly for the patients in medical need. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Them girls are about nine to ten foot high in the one greenhouse Alk. & the Blueberry x Cheese which turned out supreme by the way around six to seven foot from clone with only three months of vegging time. I've got excellent soil where I stay which I supplement with 20 bags of Oceans Forest put out by Fox Farm every year before planting. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

now thats a greenhouse grow!! :yummy: u da man bro! gawd i wish i could have a legal greenhouse grow here! how big are some of the bigger gurls?? they look huge! :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom