Honey Oil - Honey Bee Extractor

Awsome I have one, may look on site for filters ,Just making them out of non bleached coffee filters.
Also deep clear glass Pie Plate works best I find ,and use a heat pad for 24 hrs get all Butane out Less cough :) lol nicer looking oil to and won't bubble with and crackle and pop. (HippY Crack)

4 highlights to this.

DO IT OUTSIDE! Things like the pilot light on the stove can be sources of combustion.

You can also put a small line of honey oil on a joint for that extra special zip.

Wait long enough for all the butane to evaporate before use. I wait at least a 1/2 hour while it sits in some warm water in the sink. When I think it's done I put it in sink again with some warm water just to be absolutely sure.

Always use 5x butane. The Ronson stuff you get from the quick stop is not pure enough to extract all the oil. I use the Vector brand and got a case on e-bay.

I've done this half a dozen times with a homemade rig and it's worth it every time. I use my trim for this mostly and the yield is slightly less but still good. I've even used leaf but the yield is minimal unless you have a particularly resionous plant.

4 highlights to this.

DO IT OUTSIDE! Things like the pilot light on the stove can be sources of combustion.

Yea I have done this a few times myself. I couldn't beileve they were doing it in the kitchen like that. This is super dangerous, but the pay off is amazing. makes every dab feel like the first time you ever got stoned.

:thanks:

BK

WOW that looks awfully dangerous and to an untrained eye certainly looks like manufacturing other horrible drugs. Why would people go to all that danger and trouble when smoking Marijuana and Bubble Hashish gets the job done. What is the "high" like can you describe this. I am just not convinced it is worth the risk?

WOW that looks awfully dangerous and to an untrained eye certainly looks like manufacturing other horrible drugs. Why would people go to all that danger and trouble when smoking Marijuana and Bubble Hashish gets the job done. What is the "high" like can you describe this. I am just not convinced it is worth the risk?

It is really safe and easy if you just use, safe common sense. the whole process can take less then an hour depending if you decide to whip the oil (usually done if you have a decent amount of oil)...Yes, you kind of look like a crack head doing it, but the short process is way better then just throwing out trimmngs and fan leaves. As far as the "high", smoking one dab from a glass dome (for someone with no oil tollerance) would fell like the equivilant to smoking 1+ bowls. I would suggest anyone with spare trimmings to try it, also you can always cheap out and make your own extractor with cheap home improvment PVC pipe, but with PVC it is said when you run butane through it, it will release chemicals, some people disagree and will only use honey bee extractors because they use a differnt type of plastice that does not release these chemicals.

It is really safe and easy if you just use, safe common sense. the whole process can take less then an hour depending if you decide to whip the oil (usually done if you have a decent amount of oil)...Yes, you kind of look like a crack head doing it, but the short process is way better then just throwing out trimmngs and fan leaves. As far as the "high", smoking one dab from a glass dome (for someone with no oil tollerance) would fell like the equivilant to smoking 1+ bowls. I would suggest anyone with spare trimmings to try it, also you can always cheap out and make your own extractor with cheap home improvment PVC pipe, but with PVC it is said when you run butane through it, it will release chemicals, some people disagree and will only use honey bee extractors because they use a differnt type of plastice that does not release these chemicals.

I work with the manufacturer of the Honey Bee and we strongly suggest NOT using PVC to make your own extractor. It breaks down, and releases chemicals that can be poisonous! Visit BUZZnn.ca - Honey Bee Extractors - The Best Method for Extracting pure Essential Oil for more details on the ORIGINAL Honey Bee Extractor, and to find them in a retail store near you!

I work with the manufacturer of the Honey Bee and we strongly suggest NOT using PVC to make your own extractor. It breaks down, and releases chemicals that can be poisonous! Visit BUZZnn.ca - Honey Bee Extractors - The Best Method for Extracting pure Essential Oil for more details on the ORIGINAL Honey Bee Extractor, and to find them in a retail store near you!

Could you smoke the weed that is it the container after extraction

Back
Top Bottom