Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LED UFO Video & Feedback

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: LED UFO Video & Feedback

People PLEASE. Unless you have a financial investment in HID light systems there is no way you can discredit current LED lighting. Last year (2008) I grew outdoors in south Florida using organic soil. Planted in early July 08 and harvested in November- ideal for this climate. My current grow is indoors with aeroponics and Sunshine Systems UFO 90. It is every bit ad good and will likely be far better than the outdoor grow.

Grow up and get over the fact that you invested in old technoogy. FYI I gave away a 400 watt HID light system for the UFO. I never got close to these results with HID!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 311stoner View Post
    if you're going the route of LED's then you need to look at Procyon 100's, of all the LED grows I've seen the Procyon is about the only one actually worth while.
    400 watt hid vrs a 120 watt led...cmon the led used was the fred sanford model. Its not a even test in my opinion...I use a 300 watt led-quad spectrum red/blue/orange/white, It is awesome in all aspects for a indoor grower....no duct work, no ballast, no big elec. bills..i will post pics soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PetFlora View Post
    People PLEASE. Unless you have a financial investment in HID light systems there is no way you can discredit current LED lighting. Last year (2008) I grew outdoors in south Florida using organic soil. Planted in early July 08 and harvested in November- ideal for this climate. My current grow is indoors with aeroponics and Sunshine Systems UFO 90. It is every bit ad good and will likely be far better than the outdoor grow.

Grow up and get over the fact that you invested in old technoogy. FYI I gave away a 400 watt HID light system for the UFO. I never got close to these results with HID!
    IMHO, this is a flat out lie. I have never called anyone on this site a liar before, but there is no way that a 90w ufo can compare to the sun. The only way you could have a 90w indoor ufo out-perform the sun, is if you fucked the outdoor grow off.

"Knowledge is never wisdom, wisdom is never experience, and experience is rarely mastery"-Quix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12