Can you smoke Cannabutter/Budder?

Can Cannabutter/Budder be smoked?

• Total voters

mrresi

I've see some videos on youtube of people smoking some budder out of their bong (Mainly Hashbean420), but when I do a google everyones like "ARE YOU F*CKING STUPID? YOU CAN'T SMOKE BUTTER RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE".

SO anyways, can I actually smoke budder? What does it taste like? How harsh is it compared to the average bong rip?"

:thanks::yummy:

Sorry for double post but for anyone else wondering this question:

I was at my friends house last night and we had each just eatin like a good 5g's of butter each on a piece of toast, it was about 40-45 mins after we had eaten the toast so we were just starting to trip good. Anyways my friend asks if you can smoke and I say "I've seen people smoke it on youtube but when I do a google everyone says don't smoke it". Long story short we smoked some. They put a little dab on top of their yot/popper (whatever you kids call em these days), and said it was fine, tasted a little different but not bad, and smelled like absolute shit. Then I put a little dab on top of my bowl (Chances are i wouldv'e been smoking yots too if I still smoked cigarettes, but more likely TBH), brew er' good (Hard to pull on some bowls) and take a fat bowl. Afterwards we all discussed the experience and agreed it was actually very enjoyable! We found that:

-You get a "Head Rush" similar to smoking a cigarette or TBH, but not as intense.
-The hits are incredibly smooth
-The taste is very different, but still enjoyable
-If you put it on a rolling paper then roll a spliff, it will be one of the best damn spliffs you'll ever smoke (Tastes soooo good)
-The smoke smells like SHIT. and I mean SHIT. literally SHIT.
-The butter is harder to burn and ocasionally lights on fire (obviously)
-The high is much more intense

I have yet to smoke Cannabutter/Budder alone but its great when mixed with weed!

Worth a try I suppose but best left until someone else gives it a bash first, so if it is pure horrible you don't have to taste it!

Aha! I've only smoked it a few times, and only once without my oil dome! I don't think I'll be doing that again! It does taste gross but but for those days when yu are really, really, hurting, it's a hell of alot better then resorting to resin IMO. Don't worry tho guys this was more of a one time experiment then anything :p and i know what legit Budder is now, had the privilage to try a bit a few back! BudderKing makes some good extracts thats for sure! His Tuna Kush is where it's at tho, I literally blacked out Ricky style from Trailer Park Boys off my first bowl!

Aha! I've only smoked it a few times, and only once without my oil dome! I don't think I'll be doing that again! It does taste gross but but for those days when yu are really, really, hurting, it's a hell of alot better then resorting to resin IMO. Don't worry tho guys this was more of a one time experiment then anything :p and i know what legit Budder is now, had the privilage to try a bit a few back! BudderKing makes some good extracts thats for sure! His Tuna Kush is where it's at tho, I literally blacked out Ricky style from Trailer Park Boys off my first bowl!
Right on man.I love the trailer park boys,Ricky and bubbles are my favorites.:popcorn:

What exactly is meant by Cannabutter/Budder?? Just made butter and after squeezing to get all from weed, I dried the weed out and wonder if it can be smoked? I also dried it in the oven with a paper towel to collect any moisture or butter left in it. Anyone know or have tried it?

I tried it in portable vape melting into liquid and boiled didn't smoke tried in my pipe turned to liquid and melted through pipe stained shirt then tried doobie smoked for a second then got really weirded out and through out right away the butter I make is from tailing from portable vape 2 hours 200 degrees salted butter works best if you want to get high like smoking a bowl I recommend you leave it until tongue for fast action release into bloodstream for 10 min then swallow then just put little bits under tongue all day then It would be like smoking a bunch a jays all day

Back
Top Bottom