2 Cups Brown Sugar - Firmly Packed
2/3 Cup Light Corn Syrup
1 Cup Butter or Margarine (Softened)
8 Large Eggs
2+1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Walnuts (Optional)

1/8th Tsp Hash (OR)
1/4 Ounce Finely chopped/crushed Bud

Preheat your oven to 325 - 350 Degrees F.

Prepare your Bud butter ahead of time by simmering the butter or margarine, stir in the hash or bud. With the bud strain the butter into a bowl and set the bud aside later, it can be used as part of the flavor later. This is a personal choice that I personally enjoy.

Grease a 10 X 12 X 2 Inch pan (Optional if you have a Teflon coated pan.)

Melt the chocolate either in a double boiler or in a sauce pan that is placed atop a pot of boiling water. Allow the chocolate to melt while you mix the sugars together with the corn syrup and butter, do not mix too thickly, just enough to spread things around. Take the now melted chocolate and slowly add it into the mix, blending it in well. Once the mix is of a fairly consistent color add the flour, beating until it is smooth. Add walnuts and crushed bud here if you want, folding it in gently.

Pour the batter into the prepared pan, spreading it as needed. Give the pan a shake to let the surface become more consistent before baking in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes (This may be off by a few minutes depending on altitude and such)
Brownies are done when a toothpick is pulled out with either no residue or a cake-like residue sticking to it. Place the pan on a wire rack to cool, serve once it's safe to consume and enjoy!

would it seriously just smell like brownies and not weed?

this is called the "easy" way, but its actually the most complicated way to make brownies. isn't there a way to make brownies using, gee i dunno, brownie mix?

just a thought

TheOldGuy said:
this is called the "easy" way, but its actually the most complicated way to make brownies. isn't there a way to make brownies using, gee i dunno, brownie mix?

just a thought

yea that is the easiest but i didnt come up with the recipe. I got it off the site. ITs at the bottom of the page. I havnt cooked these before so i dont know about smell. Just people kept asking for a recipe so i posted one. -Hood

Token Fat Man said:
Get a 3.95 box of Dunkin Hines Brownie mix...........add pot butter and be set.

not gonna work. brownie mix doesn't require butter. all you need is the mix, eggs, and oil.

for that, you make weed oil.

just a thought

Check out this thread...Made some brownies for an easy way to make brownies.

:peace:

Check out this thread...Made some brownies for an easy way to make brownies.

:peace:

Hey everyone, new user here, not a new smoker though. I tried to keep quiet since I'm new but that just wasn't working so now I must spout like a geyser.

You guy's are killing me with these dumb recipes and ways to cook brownies. This last article has the guy mixing chopped bud into the brownie batter... THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT. Since all the THC has been extracted from the bud by the heating of oil/butter there is no THC left in the bud so why mix it into the batter ??? No point in that whatsoever except making the brownies taste "grainy". There should be no particulate left in either the oil/or butter that one uses to make the batter.... NONE, period. Rookies feel free to pm me with any questions but please, DON'T FREAKING GUESS or believe everything you read. For god's sake just get the foot of an old nylon which is the best improvised strainer. You can even use your grease splatter shield to strain it.

In regard to a previous comment in the thread, YES, YOU CAN make brownies with butter although most BOXED RECIPES require oil. There is a box out there that is part brownie and part cookie layered on top of each other. It uses butter. Yet another rook talking out of his butt.

In regard to yet another comment in the thread on why make homemade brownies instead of the box... best answer is that most boxed brownies call for oil. Homemade brownies you can use either one, because of course ITS YOUR RECIPE! Yes it is harder but sometimes you don't have the choice due to the ingredients.

-----
Lakers H/L's, Recaps. News: echavez1974 - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom