No Bake Cookies

Williefan

I have been useing this one for years, thought I would share.
For the butter part: I grind the medicine in a coffee grinder, about 1/8 of chronic, melt the butter with a 1/4 cup of water, add med, bring to a light boil, reduce heat to a light boill for an hour. I then use it all, no straining.

Ingredients
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 stick Med butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- Waxed paper
Directions: In a heavy saucepan add peanut butter to the butter and melt
bring to a boil, add the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Let boil for 1 minute then , vanilla and oatmeal. On a sheet of waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls, until cooled and hardened. Or spread in a 9x13 pan and let harden in the fridge. Once they are hard I cut them and put them in a ziplock and freeze

I have been useing this one for years, thought I would share.
For the butter part: I grind the medicine in a coffee grinder, about 1/8 of chronic, melt the butter with a 1/4 cup of water, add med, bring to a light boil, reduce heat to a light boill for an hour. I then use it all, no straining.

Ingredients
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 stick Med butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- Waxed paper
Directions: In a heavy saucepan add peanut butter to the butter and melt
bring to a boil, add the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Let boil for 1 minute then , vanilla and oatmeal. On a sheet of waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls, until cooled and hardened. Or spread in a 9x13 pan and let harden in the fridge. Once they are hard I cut them and put them in a ziplock and freeze

I was thinking about putting 1/2 oz to a stick of butter and then proceeding with the recipe. Do you think that would cause any problems? All I can think of is that I can make the cookies smaller and/or eat less of them. Please reply!:thanks:

I was thinking about putting 1/2 oz to a stick of butter and then proceeding with the recipe. Do you think that would cause any problems? All I can think of is that I can make the cookies smaller and/or eat less of them. Please reply!:thanks:
Not sure how that would work out Buzzy. At worst, you may have to eat it with a spoon LOL

Not sure how that would work out Buzzy. At worst, you may have to eat it with a spoon LOL

Well, I made them! I had to use another half cup or so of oatmeal to 'bring the batter together' a little better......kinda forgot the cookies were spiked and cleaned out the pan (was not much in there as I scraped it very well to get every last cookie) and about 30 minutes later I was on the sofa! This recipe is a keeper since there's no chance of baking out the good stuff! All I need is a half cookie and I am good for several hours. I did use half oz. to one stick of butter.:goodjob::cheer:

sounds yummy

If you like chocolate and oatmeal cookies, this is an awesome recipe! Like I said, you need to add a little more oatmeal for them to set up correctly, but other than that, they are soooo good! I keep mine in the freezer and take them out as I need them...........:peace:

Here I am again.....I have banged out several batches of 'no bake cookies'. Everything was great until today. I made the cookies as I always do. They are absolutely inedible! Has anyone ever had this problem? They are so rank I cannot eat them! Does anyone have any ideas on a 'fix' for making them taste better? I usually don't have a problem but here I sit with 45 nasty nasty cookies. Please???

I am new to this... when you say "I grind the medicine in a coffee grinder, about 1/8 of chronic," do you mean 1/8 oz of bud? I need some recipes like this for migraine. My first ever plants are just getting nice buds.

Is that an eighth of an ounce, or an eighth of a pound. I don't have any of Simon's (Serious Seeds') Chronic seeds, but I'm thinking about trying to get some of his Bubble Gum. That should be comparable, shouldn't it?

Thanks Speedy! We will see if that works!:bravo:
nutella does a great job of covering the taste up. I use my vaped bud by mixing it straight into nutella and letting it sit for a couple days. A couple spoonfuls has me relaxed for hours.

Well, I made them! I had to use another half cup or so of oatmeal to 'bring the batter together' a little better......kinda forgot the cookies were spiked and cleaned out the pan (was not much in there as I scraped it very well to get every last cookie) and about 30 minutes later I was on the sofa! This recipe is a keeper since there's no chance of baking out the good stuff! All I need is a half cookie and I am good for several hours. I did use half oz. to one stick of butter.:goodjob::cheer:
Can you make it without the peanut butter or can it be substituted? Allergic peanut butter.

Can you make it without the peanut butter or can it be substituted? Allergic peanut butter.
You could probably use almond butter, as long as you are not allergic to all nuts.

Im going to make a batch of these today.

Back
Top Bottom