This is a show and tell thread for Cannabis Edibles.

Image11000.jpg

Let's get the cannabis cooks busy!
Photos of the finished edibles are required and what they are made of (because we eat with our eyes first)

If you have a recipe to share, and even a how-to pictorial of the process that is even better!

Let's get some edibles going! I will start with my Cannabutter Choco Chip Cookie Brownies:

Cannabutter_Choco_Chip_Cookie_Brownies.jpg

These are made layering chocolate chip cookie dough on top of brownie batter and then baking.
I substituted cannabutter for the oil called for in the brownie mix. They are sprinkled with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate.
I eat two every night that I have them available, and it's a nice buzz in addition to a good restful sleep when I'm ready.
They take about a half hour before noticing any effects.
Delicious!

:ciao:Canna... Here's my canna brownies, canna chocolate chip cookies and then cherry coconut chocolate chip walnut cannabrownies.... All were made using cannabutter instead of oil or reg. butter and just like Canna's it takes about 30 to 45 minutes for them to take effect. I use 1lb of unsalted butter to 1 oz of herb. With all 3 of these the cannabutter was made with a Magical Butter machine I received for Christmas. Before then I used the double boiler system but much prefer the Magical butter.....:circle-of-love:
DSC027763.JPG
DSC027394.JPG
DSC025604.JPG

Love the idea of this link Canna........ +reps :clap::clap:

I'm going to lurk this thread I as I see it as the best opportunity to find some bomb cake recipes!

Hehe. Ok canna, I see I started something.. Something good I hope. My only edible recipes so far, are caramels and ginger molasses cookies. Pictures and Recipes coming..:peace::circle-of-love:
Reps for this one.

Awesome thread Canna :thumb:

1st page and I'm already drooling...I can't bake like you girls but I'll be making some canna butter this weekend..I'll post what I come up with.

Last batch I made...I did an ounce to 1stick of butter...ate three cookies and I couldn't get off the floor for hours...I will be more responsible this time :)

LOL Jay! I remember you said that, so I tested only ONE brownie the first day. Next day, I knew I was Safe for more.

I'm going to lurk this thread I as I see it as the best opportunity to find some bomb cake recipes!
Hope you find something you give a try Fish4Fun!

Hehe. Ok canna, I see I started something.. Something good I hope. My only edible recipes so far, are caramels and ginger molasses cookies. Pictures and Recipes coming..:peace::circle-of-love:
Reps for this one.
:thanks: Mick, I can't wait for the caramels! That is really something I've been hoping to try.

Awesome thread Canna :thumb: 1st page and I'm already drooling...I can't bake like you girls but I'll be making some canna butter this weekend..I'll post what I come up with. Last batch I made...I did an ounce to 1stick of butter...ate three cookies and I couldn't get off the floor for hours...I will be more responsible this time :)

Damn that is some potent cannabutter!!!! I used an 8th for a stick hahaha

Here's how I make my Cannabutter until I get my Magical Butter Machine. I do it in a crockpot:

My budder is pretty simple:
I put one pound of real butter (unsalted I prefer) in a crock pot and add 2 cups of water. Then I add about 1/2 cup of my fine ground trim. You can add more, depending on how strong you want your butter. Mix it all up and crank the heat to high until the butter is melted and mixed in well. Then I put the setting to low and let it cook for 8-9 hours. I stir it up a couple times during the process and get the stuff off the sides and mix it up.
Then I drain it through about 4 layers of cheesecloth into a glass container (some people use coffee filters). I press down on the stuff in the cheesecloth with the back of a wooden spoon to get all the liquid out.
Put some plastic wrap on the top and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
In the morning I just cut a small little hole in the edge of the butter so I can pour out the liquid. The butter then just slides right out for me. Cut it in 4 oz. chunks just like a stick of butter. I keep mine in the freezer.

Cannabutter_cooling.jpg

Cannabutter Choco Chip Cookie Brownies in the pan:

Choco_Chip_Cookie_Brownies_cooling.jpg

LOL Jay! I remember you said that, so I tested only ONE brownie the first day. Next day, I knew I was Safe for more.

Hope you find something you give a try Fish4Fun!

:thanks: Mick, I can't wait for the caramels! That is really something I've been hoping to try.

Here you go canna, You need a really good candy thermometer as temperature is critical.

Ingredients:

1 cup cannabis butter
2 ¼ cup brown sugar
dash of salt
1 cup light corn syrup
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla (I prefer cherry extract!)

Directions:

Melt butter; add brown sugar and salt. Stir until combined. Stir in light corn syrup. Gradually add milk; stir constantly. Cook and stir over med heat, until candy reaches firm ball stage (245F), about 12 to 15 min. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, pour into 9″ by 13″ pan. Cool, cut and wrap.
:peace::circle-of-love:

These are really good too. I use them mainly to keep migraines away. Sativa dominant for daytime cookies. Indica dominant for night time .

Ginger Molasses Cookies

3 cups of flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. cloves
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup molasses-

-Mix flour, salt, salt and spices. Mix in sugar and butter. Mix baking soda into molasses and blend.
Stir both mixes together together and combine thoroughly.

Make about 1" balls and layout on a cookie sheet. Flatten out the balls and sprinkle them with sugar.

Bake for 25 minutes at 325 degrees F. Makes about 48 cookies.
:peace::circle-of-love:

Hmmmm...did someone say Caramels :loopy:

Here's a batch cooling with Course Sea Salt added.

1_pan_of_salted_caramel.jpg

Here is the same batch cut and wrapped into 66 equal pieces....1 is all it takes.k

caramels.jpg

:thumb:Look so yummy Heady. What's your recipe? You sure wrap them a lot neater than mine were. Definitely have to make more now. The sea salt is a great addition. :high-five::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom