Forgot to de-carb my tincture weed - Now what?

Laliepop

Hello my 420 friends. I'm a newbie who is just starting to bake edibles. I LOVE the process but I recently made a mistake. I decided to try making a tincture and dumped the ground cannabis into the alcohol before I decarboxylated it. I now have some beautiful indica floating around in some Belevedere Vody in the freezer and am not sure what to do. Any advice is deeply appreciated!

~Lalie

The alcohol with decarb it in no time. shake it a couple of times a day and do this for 5 or 6 days. after that you can leave the cap off the jar and let it evaporate to strength it.

Oh...one more question if I may-do you prefer alcohol infusion in the freezer or room temp dark storage?

I have only done it "in the dark place" method and I've only done it twice. It did turn out quite nice. I infuse coconut oil mostly for capsules.

Very cool! Thanks Beemermill!! I'll try the dark place this time around for my infusions. I'm heading to hemp con today. I have just begun baking and creating cannabis medicinals and am looking for resources on dosing and strength and any other advice from those with experience that are willing to share. If you are willing to share your recipe for capsules that would be deeply appreciated. And any other advice specifically for understanding and controlling the dosage of the edible is greatly needed and appreciated as well. :) Happy Easter if you celebrate and have a great weekend if you don't.
Laliepop

Lollipop
Go down into my signiture and click on meds. Read the whole thing

The alcohol with decarb it in no time. shake it a couple of times a day and do this for 5 or 6 days. after that you can leave the cap off the jar and let it evaporate to strength it.

Forgot to Decarbox...

I have a mixture of 7-8 grams of bud soaking in ever clear for the past 10 days...

What can i do? can i take it out - strain it - add 100% USP FoodGrade VG and use it in my oil pen?

If not, can i just strain the mixture and drop it on my toungue?? Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom