I Need A Tea Recipe ?

brissylion

:confused:
I do not smoke cigarettes but loved being stoned, the only problem being I do not like the smoke. I tried makiing tea. This consisted of a teaspoon of butter and a cup of boiling water with the pot being allowed to steep for about ten minutes. This did absolutely nothing for me. I am not interested in trying any other drugs, I want to stick with pot. Can anyone tell me how to get stoned without smoking or going through all the hassle of firing up the oven and baking some cookies ? I have heard of a vaporisor , but have never seen or tried one.

have you tried a Leary Buiscuit? ill look for the link later but it worked for me

The Volcano is the craziest Vape I've ever used. Thing fills up bags FULL of smoke (err... vape... whatever) and gets you soooooo fuckin stupid. One of my buddies has one that we use all the time. And the Club here in Oakland has one for everyone to use for free. God I love that place.

https://www.leary.com/news/health/BiscuitRecipe.html
Thats the Leary Biscuit, tho i suggest you put the cheese/peanut butter on TOP of the bud, you might lose some of the prescious THC... Also, it tastes better when you use an oven/toaster instead of a microwave

Leary Biscuit worked for me, thou, i did use like a gram of herb...

Bump
Did the leary biscuit work for anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom