How I made my Cococannaoil in blender in 30 minutes

Tomula

Hello everyone.
I want to share my take on cococannaoil. I used about 50 grams of trim and leaves with a few low buds and around 200grams of oil. I own a high speed blender usable for hot soup mixing similar to Vitamix- good air circulation for cooling. I put it all in the blender, added cup or two of hot water. Then just put the blender on maximum for about 30 minutes (you can do maybe more at 30000+ rpm the mixing is throughout and the water was almost boiling). After that I strained the mixture to capture the leaves, they were like super fine dust stuck together with the oil, I put them in my smoothie (I was high almost a whole day). Then put the oil with water in the fridge, the water stays low, poke a hole in the oil and pour the water to a sinkhole. The oil is great strong and smelly, love it. Hope it helps. Have a good day, and good luck.

They do sell a cloth strain that you use to strain out grain in the brewing process. In any case, it sounds like it worked with the old bed sheet.

It is very fine grain, like instant coffee grain, some cloth has bigger holes and the grain could escape, just make sure it is clean strong cloth.

Hello cococanna oil lovers and good people of the Earth!
I've just finished my last batch, so more info goes here:
I did 1:10 weight mixture (250g of oil) with buds from my tiny BlackJack. It was pretty dry but I did decarb it for 20 minutes (100°C in oven)

P1100302.JPG

After stem removal and some spreading:

P11003041.JPG

Oil in the blender:

P11003051.JPG

Then add buds and cup of hot butter to melt the oil:

P11003061.JPG

Done after about 40 minutes on half speed (add water if it evaporates fast, mine was just enough):

P1100307.JPG

Let it cool for the straining it is almost boiling hot:

P11003081.JPG

I strained it in three phases to remove the plant matter from the cloth, it is like marzipan or clay:

P11003091.JPG

Let it cool some and put into the fridge:

P1100310.JPG

The cloth will be used as a bandage for hand ache today then thrown away but you can wash and reuse it of course. The plant matter is oil infused so it'll be added into edibles probably. The buds were around 24g and the leftover is 43g so there is some oil. I will update the final weight and oil lost in the process! Have fun, be happy, chill and love yourself! Peace. :love: :Namaste:

:goodjob:
I really like the pictures too

Thank you Birdie! The final weight is 240g so there is about 5% oil lost in the process I call that a big success. Have a nice day everybody! :Namaste: :love:

Thank you for the tutorial!

You are welcome. You might want to melt the oil once more to get water out. There is some water in the bubbles in the oil. Good way to store it is in a freezer but the coconut oil gets hard. Any other oil works too! Cheers! :thanks: :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom