Have you ever gotten too sick from eating edibles

Yeah, its the thing with good edibels :p But try to eat something sweet (without butter ofcourse :D )

Im making butter pretty often, and using leaf and trim for that. atleast 3 butter per plant grow. At the beginning is the leaf seed until early flower, second patch is flower-until harv. and last is harvest trim plus fluffy buds, you may skip the second parth and do second and third round togheter, depends how many girls you got.

i once ate half cake with my girlfirend. 6 h later or something i woked up and my girlfriend was in kitchen,totally naked, and making a sandwitch inside the fridge. Epic muncies yo kno :p

Plenty of times! Drink plenty of water and go to sleep you'll wake up feeling better

Jimdogggy

Yea, I tried to go right to sleep and hallucinated Northern Lights....seriously. Finally fell asleep and 4 hours later the high is gone, but I am still feeling yucky sick. Will need to take it easy today. Good to know that I'm not alone in this fiasco! Gotta be careful with that stuff :Rasta:

Finally feeling better today. That was rough!!! I'm done with edibles. I'm going to stop saving my ABV and start smoking from a bong so I only have ash left over. It didn't take much ABV to kick my ass... maybe 1/8 teaspoon and I ended up cancelling plans with two people because I was so sick!!

Better to have some more respect for edibles and follow the basic principle of have a dose. Wait an hour or more before dosing again.

If it all becomes too much,,, have a nap.

Edibles are a beautiful product but very easily abused.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

When I was a teenager I was playing cards with friends and downing shots of Tequila. I was sick and throwing up in my wastebasket all night.... haven't touched Tequila since (50+ years).

I feel the same way about edibles now.

I can relate to your thoughts about edibles! I messed up more than once and now am very cautious and even reluctant to use edibles. I ate too much Hashish once and thought I was going to die! Brownies and cookies have got me too! Done in a small dose they can be nice and relaxing. Dosage is everything!:thedoubletake:

:thumb:It might not help with nausea or head ache, but I have read that black pepper either, sniffed gently or a few peppercorns chewed, help with THC anxiety /overdose. Also teas with honey, ginger and black pepper. Citrus juices are also said to help counteract THC anxiety/overdoses. I just usually pretty much ride it out! I have used lots of water, aspirin for the head ache and a little protein snack to help. I will be trying pepper corns and the tea next time I need a little neutralizing! It is thought the terpines in the pepper are at work countering the THC.:rollit:

Yes, it's called having your cherry popped! I've had about 5-6 pretty intense experiences that have made me respect edibles.

There's a weird trick that seemed to work for me a few times. It may be totally placebo effect.

If you have some black peppercorns in your spice rack, grind those up and take several deeps whiffs of the aroma.

There is some science behind why it may work:

How Black Pepper relieves Cannabis Anxiety - Cannabis Digest

Haha, you remind me of me the first time I tried edibles! I didn't know the dosage or anything, but ate half a cookie/brownie. An hour and a half later I wasn't feeling any effects, so I ate the other half. Maybe ten minutes later the effects started kicking in, nice and comfortable at first, laying in the bed I was so warm and comfortable. Then I think the second half started kicking in and I knew that it was going to be nap time. I was feeling almost drunk with the world being too much to handle. No nausea, but I had to sleep. It was 8 p.m. when I fell asleep. woke up at noon the next day, my brain was still in a fog. Drove home and slept until at least 4 p.m. Finally woke up feeling normal again. That was the last time I took more than a nibble from edibles.

I have had problems getting high from edibles. I started with 10mg edibles with no effect, so went to homemade peanut butter cookies with no effect for me. My friends ate one each and were high as kites, one passed out for 12 hours. So last time I upped the game and made me a hot cocoa with 100mg of THC. Drank it right down and waited. Four hours later nothing, so I decided to go to bed and give up on ever getting high from edibles. That was at 11pm, at 7am I woke up and felt a little nauseous but felt okay otherwise until I got out of bed. I couldn't walk straight. My mind would say walk that way and my body had a definite lean to it. I was afraid I was going to fall over sideways while walking across my house. No head high at all, pure body stone and nothing you want to experience. Took me a couple hours of drinking lots of water and putting some food in me to get rid of that body high.

Now I am wondering if it is possible for my body to not catch a buzz from edibles until after eight hours. Perhaps the other times, I had given up too soon, going to bed and actually slept through the high.

I have had problems getting high from edibles. I started with 10mg edibles with no effect, so went to homemade peanut butter cookies with no effect for me. My friends ate one each and were high as kites, one passed out for 12 hours. So last time I upped the game and made me a hot cocoa with 100mg of THC. Drank it right down and waited. Four hours later nothing, so I decided to go to bed and give up on ever getting high from edibles. That was at 11pm, at 7am I woke up and felt a little nauseous but felt okay otherwise until I got out of bed. I couldn't walk straight. My mind would say walk that way and my body had a definite lean to it. I was afraid I was going to fall over sideways while walking across my house. No head high at all, pure body stone and nothing you want to experience. Took me a couple hours of drinking lots of water and putting some food in me to get rid of that body high.

Now I am wondering if it is possible for my body to not catch a buzz from edibles until after eight hours. Perhaps the other times, I had given up too soon, going to bed and actually slept through the high.

yea i had a simmilar effect jus i didnt get high aat all and the nex day i over slpt for like 5 xtra hours so tht was really nice i now do edibals i make but it only puts me 2 sleep and helps me stay there so havn insomnia its great for tht but getting high is out maybe im doing sumthn wrong idk but know we got r new oven ill be doin another batch 2night with sum white widow strain i have been curing for about 2 weeks now so yea hopefully it turns out nice

Yes, one of the first batches of cookies i made a little weak so I made the next batch super strong lol. I forget how much I used but it was a lot. I decarbed the buds, popcorn buds and all my frosty sugar leaf trim from a recent harvest. Then I made my butter. I think it was an oz. to two sticks of butter lol...or something like that. I ate one cookie, waited about 45 mins and was starting to get pretty hungry....so I ate two more lmao.
I spent almost 10 hrs lying on my kitchen floor, wide awake, because that where it hit me and I wasn't about to go anywhere lol. I'm pretty sure I told my girlfriend "I'm way too high" about 100 times lmao!
I can promise you that since then I am careful with my measurements and I wait a full two hours before having another "dose".

Scared the heck out of me while playing golf.
Ate a half of a brownie with no effect at all. So I decided to eat the rest.
An hour later I could no longer drive the cart and I barely could walk.
And when I did walk it was like I was in slooow motion...lol It felt like I was walking and walking
but not getting anywhere. Even found myself a couple times forgetting how to breathe.
Never really got sick...but no more edibles for me.

Had a similar experience. I took FAR too much "CBD" BHO, thinking that it was CBD for muscle pain.
Boy was I wrong. I took a few microscopic shots before going to bed. About 5 hours later I awoke in sweats with my heart racing out of my chest and a taste of sour metallic copper/or really strong astringent hop extract in my mouth. My vision was completely messed up and was seeing cascading golden stars in my vision. I couldn't remember where I was or what I was or what I was doing. Any thought, sensation that I had was getting delayed and would appear in front of me like it was on a slide show of some sort. My balance was greatly messed up.
At one point I thought that the walls and wind were speaking to me. I heard voices and everything appeared discoloured.

I went to bed feeling like I was dying.

I have never had such a bad reaction. This one scared the hell out of me.

I am more careful around Consuming Cannabis orally after this experience. Less is more approach works well.
Vaping Cannabis for me works FAR better.

Back
Top Bottom