Magical Butter Machine 2 Problem

TheDankDuo

Hey there everyone, just used my magic butter machine for the first time yesterday.

Now, I had a friend do it while I was gone, and he didnt exactly follow directions so this might have been the problem but still want some advice.

Anyways, we used 14g of good bud, along with 80g of vaped leftovers, I really only wanted to use about a 1/4 of that vaped leftovers but ya...so i think all that extra stuff at the bottom had a effect on the machine.

So here is the issue, about 30mins into the OIL cycle the machine started beeping continuously without stopping with the lights still flashing. I looked at the manual to troubleshoot. The liquid was filled between min and max so that wasnt the issue. I cleaned the sensor but that didnt seem to do anything either. I tried to keep restarting the machine but it would just sorta start up for a few seconds then stop and start beeping and flashing again.

Is this normal? because I was under the impression that when the cycle was finished it would beep and shut off...

I still went ahead and strained the oil we did infuse and made a batch of brownies and a feel like they did have some effect, however I do not know if the cycle finished therefore full potency reached.

note* when i scrapped all the stuff out the bottom of the pitcher to strain the liquid, there was quite a bit of gunk sorta burnt at the bottom...thats why im thinking that all that extra vaped caused a malfunction maybe

anyone have a similar problem or heard of this issue?
thanks everyone, yall are the best

Back
Top Bottom