Help with Cannabutter

Taralynn4281

Hello. First time posting and I am really looking for a simple yes or no answer. I made cannabutter and I am new to cooking with it. I cooked it correctly and it came out right except when I ate it it worked but was not potent at all. I had a feeling I did not use enough marijuana and im confident that that is my problem. I know its supposed to be one quarter per stick and I know I was scarce on it because I was afraid of making it too potent. I decarbed it and it was cooked at the correct temp and length of time. My question is can I melt the butter and basically cook it the same way just adding more trees. Im just looking for a yes or no and why you think that. Thank you so much.

Hello. First time posting and I am really looking for a simple yes or no answer. I made cannabutter and I am new to cooking with it. I cooked it correctly and it came out right except when I ate it it worked but was not potent at all. I had a feeling I did not use enough marijuana and im confident that that is my problem. I know its supposed to be one quarter per stick and I know I was scarce on it because I was afraid of making it too potent. I decarbed it and it was cooked at the correct temp and length of time. My question is can I melt the butter and basically cook it the same way just adding more trees. Im just looking for a yes or no and why you think that. Thank you so much.

Hello, you can infuse the butter some more if it is still in good shape. Cheers and welcome to the Mag.

Back
Top Bottom