Short Bread Cookies - 3 Ingredients

Shortbread.
How many: Depends on your cookie cutter's size. I had a small star, roughly 50 pcs.)

Tools needed:
Oven
baking trays
Spatula
bowl
Hand/stand mixer.
Rolling pin
Cookie cutter in the shape you want
1 cup canna butter ( 2 sticks US/ 226 gr)
1/2 cup powder sugar ( 65gr )

2 cps of all-purpose flour (250 gr)

Preheat the oven to 325 F (60 Celcius)

Mix butter and sugar to a creamy state (yeah I am stoned
19.gif
)
Add flour little by little.
I usually leave some flour until the very end of mixing since it is easier to add more than take out, if needed)

You will first see it crumbling, don't worry just continue mixing.

By now yo should have a dough.

On a flour ed surface, roll out the dough to an evenly thick ,4 mm(0.16 inches)
Cut out the shapes place on a greased baking tray
Bake in the oven for a few minutes (4 minutes)
Check it they are getting golden if not, back in, but don't leave, keep an y on them until thy are ready.

Take out and leave to cool then use the spatula to remove cookies.

In this recipe you can add any flavor you want.

Christmas, add some cinnamon and cloves.

Vanilla, chocolate etc.

And as usual, this is medicine so start with half a cookie 2 cm piece and wait up to an hour.
I was buzzed for 3 hrs after a one cm size crumble of cake
:love:

Where is the cannabis in this recipe???

It has three ingredients, none of which contains cannabis!

How silly of me ...the butter is cannabutter
I have asked the admins to edit my post Thank you for telling me :)

How silly of me ...the butter is cannabutter
I have asked the admins to edit my post Thank you for telling me :)

I'm sorry. I should have realized. I thought that that might be the case, but wasn't sure. And I never have figured out how much trim/flowers to use in a cannabutter recipe. They all call for such differing amounts and I never know how much to use for my back pain/anxiety. Is that just try it out and see? For dosing, I mean. And thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I only wrote my reply to the recipe last night. Really appreciate it.

I'm sorry. I should have realized. I thought that that might be the case, but wasn't sure. And I never have figured out how much trim/flowers to use in a cannabutter recipe. They all call for such differing amounts and I never know how much to use for my back pain/anxiety. Is that just try it out and see? For dosing, I mean. And thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I only wrote my reply to the recipe last night. Really appreciate it.
Hi

For back pain, it starts of with WHAT strain you are using. An easy way to make canna butter, Jim told me.
It is buds and 54 gr of buds to 500gr butter, the trims I count as extra (not adding more butter.)

First you decarb the trim and buds in the oven. ( Look in my blogs how to..)

Jimdog's stoned for days butter:

I put a bunch of herb in cheese cloth, put the cheese cloth in a pot with butter then put that pot over a bigger pot with boiling water in it. Within an hour you'll see the butter go from yellowish to green and back to a nice golden green. I normally do 2 oz of shake to a 500gram butter.

Hi AngryBird!

Thanks for answering my post. I truly appreciate it. Was wondering if you could clarify (no pun intended) a few things for me.

First of all, what is "nutter" as in "not adding more nutter." Did you mean "butter"? Sorry for what might seem such a stupid question, but I'm really new to this. I only get my permission to use medical cannabis on 25 Jan 17.

Secondly, what do you mean by you "count the trims as extra?" I am under the understanding that you can use either trim, flowers or a combination for any recipe, since the trim has quite a lot of cannabinoids on it, itself. My closest reading of recipes so far (and they've been mostly for RSO and other things like that) has taught me that where you would use 1 ounce of flower, your equivalent amount of trim would be to use 1.5 ounces of it. That's one thing I was hoping someone would answer: Is that a correct ratio? If you're just counting trim as extra, then I would assume that you don't count it as having its own integrity in its own right. I'm going to have to preserve as much of the trim as possible from my upcoming grows so that I can save as much money as possible and have as much flower to smoke as possible for my various different ailments. There are times I need very fast relief, like when I first wake in the mornings I cannot even get out of bed without smoking. Waiting for edibles to go to work would be unthinkable.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to answer my questions. If you could provide further clarification on the points above, I would be so very grateful. If not, that's okay too.

Hi AngryBird!

Thanks for answering my post. I truly appreciate it. Was wondering if you could clarify (no pun intended) a few things for me.

First of all, what is "nutter" as in "not adding more nutter." Did you mean "butter"? Sorry for what might seem such a stupid question, but I'm really new to this. I only get my permission to use medical cannabis on 25 Jan 17.

Secondly, what do you mean by you "count the trims as extra?" I am under the understanding that you can use either trim, flowers or a combination for any recipe, since the trim has quite a lot of cannabinoids on it, itself. My closest reading of recipes so far (and they've been mostly for RSO and other things like that) has taught me that where you would use 1 ounce of flower, your equivalent amount of trim would be to use 1.5 ounces of it. That's one thing I was hoping someone would answer: Is that a correct ratio? If you're just counting trim as extra, then I would assume that you don't count it as having its own integrity in its own right. I'm going to have to preserve as much of the trim as possible from my upcoming grows so that I can save as much money as possible and have as much flower to smoke as possible for my various different ailments. There are times I need very fast relief, like when I first wake in the mornings I cannot even get out of bed without smoking. Waiting for edibles to go to work would be unthinkable.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to answer my questions. If you could provide further clarification on the points above, I would be so very grateful. If not, that's okay too.

HI it was a typo..too messy here in the house..kids running around..my head goes baaaaaang... :)
The ratio sounds fine, but I make cookies mostly for my husband and he wants them stronger, therefore I, when I want to have a cookie, I eat half of one since butter is more potent.
If you have trims, go with your ratio and count all in to the 54 gr of weed you need for 500gr butter.
I know about pain :hug: I moved to hotter climate due to severe pain.

(please read home remedies thread in my signature. Turmeric is amazing for back pains...)

Back
Top Bottom