How to use leaf trim for cana-milk?

Charras

Hi everyone, I just recently harvested my plant and now I have lots of the leaves trims, however I am not sure in which state should I use my leaves, should I dry and cure the leaves too before making it into milk or butter ? Or should I use it straight away after being clipped from the plant ?

I have dried some of the leaves for a few days and the leaves are turning brown and curled up, is it still usable for making canamilk ? or it has become unusable ?

Thank you for any clarification and education.

Not sure what canamilk is but no not useless. I use my trim all the time after it has dried. I made super dank edibles just a few weeks back with trim that I had collected along with shake until I had an ounce. Used 18gs of trim and 10 grams shake from varieties of bud. Made super great edibles some leaves were green still most were browning. Still has the trichomes still so you're golden.

420-magazine-mobile111544359.jpg

This is what I got in the end. 100 percent potent cannaoil! Boom! Nothing left to it but to do it buddy! Good luck! Stay groovy!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well thanks mate, will try it out. Cana milk is when you cook the the leaves with milk, I heard its gets you as high as canaoil too. :)

Back
Top Bottom