Molds infected my buds but the leaves looked fine - Is it okay to use it as edibles?

Charras

Hi everyone, when harvesting my plant, I just realized the insides of the buds are filled with web-like white colored stuffs, after some research and using 60x magnifying glass, I concluded that it was molds, I read that it is dangerous to smoke the buds at this point and better to throw it out, however the leaves looked fine, is it okay if I cook it or is it not recommended ?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Molds infected my buds but the leaves looked fine, is it okay to use it as edible

Do you have any pics? I sure find it strange that the buds to have mold but no signs on the leaves, what was the humidity that you were growing at ?

Re: Molds infected my buds but the leaves looked fine, is it okay to use it as edible

Toss it ....It sucks so bad .....But is it worth getting sick...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry to read that, dude. Bud rot sucks. Don't smoke it though, you will get sick.
A few years ago I bought a bag of weed off a guy wouldn't normally buy from. It smelled kinda like weed, and kinda 'dirty' as well. I bought 3grms and it lasted me over a week- it was hard to smoke, but I was poor and in college and couldn't justify throwing it away.
I should have. Ended up on a load of anti-biotics and steroids for bronchitis and chest infections, I missed 3 months of college,had to drop out- and a fortune on medical expenses. I hacked up half a lung if I even tried to smoke a joint.
Good airflow, watching humidity and checking regularly for bud rot will make sure you don't get it again. It looks grey/ brown and comes away easily when pulled at on a plant. Really bad luck, don't be discouraged, growing is a learning curve.
Have you any pics of the buds , please?

IMG_56025.JPG

IMG_56015.JPG

IMG_56003.JPG

IMG_55999.JPG

IMG_55987.JPG

IMG_56088.JPG

IMG_56048.JPG

Image 1 - 5 are the close up insides of the harvested buds, image 6 is the 3 days dried harvested leaves, image 7 is the bottom half part of the plant which I have not harvested, the bottom half part looks healthy though to me and no sign of molds inside the buds when I checked, is it alright to use the bottom half part ?

Pics may not seem clear but if you look closely inside the buds there are white colored web like stuffs. Any comments ?

Back
Top Bottom