Question about edibles

Why Doe

So I know how to make Canabutter but nowhere can I find how to cook with it, this might be a stupid question but like when a brownie recipe box says to use 1 stick of butter, do you just replace that with your 1 stick of canabutter?? I'm wanting to make little chocolate candies and I was wondering if I could just take a bunch of Hershey bars, melt them down and then mix it with the butter, pour it into candy molds and let it harden back up. Seems like a really simple method.

Well ill tell you this i suggest oil for 2 reasons 1 coconut oil is organic and contains no gmos etc sorry for sounding silly but im healthy now lol secondly its healthy. And also my main point is it doesnt get as hot as butter when cooking which i hear degrades the thc .

So i use it anywhere oil is called for brownies cookies candy worms gummy bears

But my fav is lemon kush oil

I mix a small amount in hot already cooked noodles mix it let it coat noodles and dash noodles with Himalayan sea salt omfg do i get tore up lol

I used to mix hash into butter with chocolate, came out great! And yes I would just use straight bubble hash mixed with normal butter and chocolate and that in turn was the butter I used. Super potent. Hopefully I'll be doing it again in 14 weeks (got some sativa going and they taking ages let alone 10-12 weeks for flowering)

Its not hard i just use wat the recipe calls for lol im a trooper though thc is as vital as my oxygen supply so i handle heavy doses well

Ya u can do that or google thats wat i did and do everytime as it takes a while to get trim and i forget measurements of it but i use decardbd bud cheesecloth. And a slow cooker aka crock pot

So I know how to make Canabutter but nowhere can I find how to cook with it, this might be a stupid question but like when a brownie recipe box says to use 1 stick of butter, do you just replace that with your 1 stick of canabutter?? I'm wanting to make little chocolate candies and I was wondering if I could just take a bunch of Hershey bars, melt them down and then mix it with the butter, pour it into candy molds and let it harden back up. Seems like a really simple method.

Sooo, if you want the cookie, brownie, corn muffin or in your case chocolate bar to cook right than follow a recipe for a chocolate bar and replace the exact amount of butter with canabutter. What would stray you to change this, would be the strength of your canabutter... if it's weak, you can add more butter or simply eat more chocolates for the desired effect. If you use extra butter they may not cook right/taste very buttery.

1 rule of thumb I have heard is if the cooking is producing smoke, it's releasing thc, but I'm sure someone who has more experience can elaborate more. With that said melting chocolate and adding butter I think would work , however they will be rather buttery, your better off following a chocolate bar recipe. Good luck

Yeh I've heard that cooking over 175 degrees Celsius will reduce potency as the thc starts to melt... what do you guys say, any truth in this? I used to slow cook the cakes at that temp anyway, found it pretty jncred-edible

Yeh I've heard that cooking over 175 degrees Celsius will reduce potency as the thc starts to melt... what do you guys say, any truth in this? I used to slow cook the cakes at that temp anyway, found it pretty jncred-edible

Well considering you have to carb trim at 240 degrees before you actually start making canabutter i would say that is false.

Yes i agree that it activates the tch-a or something to enable it to metabolise with the body noones debating this wat were getting at is weve heard that cooking the finnished product on open heat reduces thc "we heard " being key lol

Not sure i dont use it so i cant say i made this tonight out of lemon kush coconut cana oil

420-magazine-mobile314266290.jpg

Beat cannabutter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl on medium speed until thoroughly combined.
In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.

Add dry ingredients to cannabutter mixture a little at a time, stirring until all ingredients are incorporated.

Cover dough and refrigerate for an hour or longer.

Remove dough from refrigerator and preheat oven to 375°F.

Roll dough on a generously floured surface to approximately ?" thick. Cut cookies (see below for thematic cookie cutter suggestions) and transfer to ungreased baking sheets.

Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden in color.

Remove from oven, transfer to cooling rack and let cool completely before frosting.

Tadaaa.. you got the best cookies ever!

Hello! Just new here...Well i havent heard or seen any food that have canna in it...sorry to sound naive but how will you know if the intake is just right and wont give you a negative effect? Thanks in advance...And as im browsing with your posts, canna edibles sound interesting...hehehe

Back
Top Bottom