Dark leafy greens in the morning - High as heck

alltatup

I just discovered this and had to share!!

Trimmed a bunch of different strains this morning at around third week flower, so I snipped and pinched lots of lovely budlets, and some fan leaves creating shade.

It all smelled so fabulous and inviting that I finally decided to follow through on what I've thought of before: rather than juice it, I sauteéd it over low heat for around 4-5 mins. to soften it up; I wasn't feeling the raw thing. When it was all wilted, I poured in a little olive oil and started munching.

45 minutes later, I began to think, Hey, I'm still high from last night... Until I realized, Lordamercy, I'm high as fuck! From eatin those leaves and buds!! I must have decarboxylated them, and yeeeeeeeeesh are they full of psychoactive compounds!!!

Now I'm kinda wondering if I'll be able to head for work in an hour or so, or if I'm simply going to have to call in well because I'm too high to face my college students!!!!

Nah, they're wondering whether they're too high to face you. ;)

I never did when I was in school. Err... You can assume I mean college. If you like.

And the only instructor (that I had for class) who got high, well, I knew it way before I found his work stash, lol. It didn't look bad... but I left him a little anonymous (at the time :rolleyes3 ) bonus. I figured he wasn't teaching for the money - and, as far as that went, was probably spending at least some of what pay he did receive on teaching materials. Besides, he was relatively cool and only f*cked with me when I was obviously blitzed by making me think more, as opposed to attempting to go militant or telling me to take a hike. It was one of the "gifted" things, so that was pretty much the norm anyway; it wasn't one of the classes in which I zoned out. Too many of those, sadly.

However... If I was on... a substance that came with an all-day buzz instead of one that I had to tune up every 55 minutes, I usually farked off to somewhere that was more conducive to enjoying it and less full of potential buzz-kills. If this is your first experience with edibles, I'd suggest you do the same.

And, since I'm posting this 13 hours after your liftoff time, lmao, I assume/hope that you did.

It wasn't my first experience with edibles, and I had no idea that leaves and budlets were going to be potent like that. I didn't eat them with any intention of getting high-- just for the nutrition of the dark leafy greens.

What happened was completely unexpected: no one could have been more surprised than I was to discover how potent that material was.

But here's my question: Why was this stuff so potent? So early in the grow? Anyone have an answer to that?

I don't think either has anything to do with what I have discovered at this stage of growth!! I'm re-posting on SweetSue's CBD study hall after consulting with her.

Let's see what we can discover!

But here's my question: Why was this stuff so potent? So early in the grow? Anyone have an answer to that?

In my experience, it is light intensity and duration that determine potency. In any case, it would appear that you are doing something right!

It might not have been so potent, per se, but merely a result of having a different cannabinoid profile than you were used to. I do not recall exactly, but premature matter is obviously going to have a different profile than mature matter will, regardless of strain.

Back
Top Bottom