Potent Canna-Sugar Pills

Troy01

Objective - Create a potent portable dosing capsule.

I've been playing around with making Canna-Pills. As a background, I mostly produce Alcohol Tincture and am trying to find a way to dose while traveling in a stealth way. I also wanted a concentrated dose in a "0" or "1" gelatin capsule.

I finally produced a Potent Sugar Pill that really works well and thought I would give back to all my 420Magazine fans by sharing.

Inputs - suggestions are always welcome.

420-magazine-mobile1169457202.jpg

The recipe was created to produce a Cana-Sugar "1" pill with 12.5 mg.

Ingredients -

Sugar 5 teaspoons
Tincture 60 ml
Sunflower Lecithin 1/4 tsp
Gelatin Capsule

I'm not sure if Lecithin is really needed but thought I would toss it in to assist in absorption.

I first made a Tincture using Everclear 190 Proof with a wash. After completed, I evaporated it down to a dose of approx. 20 mg/ml. I estimated the dose by trying out 1/2 ml and got a buzz from it, a 1 ml trial left me couch locked.

1. Measure out 5 Teaspoons of sugar into a small ramekin. I'm sure you could use anything but a small ramekin worked well for me.
2. Drizzle 3 ML of Tincture over sugar. For measuring I use a 3 ML Syringe.
3. Stir up with a toothpick
4. Set aside in a dark place and let the alcohol evaporate off. Evaporation usually takes about 8-12 hours. This could be sped up by putting in warm oven but I let it evaporate naturally. I could sometime put in 2 syringe loads a day.
5. Continue infusion of tincture until it gets to desired strength. I would fill up a capsule and try it until I found my sweet spot.

The sugar may clump. Don't worry, all you have to do is press it through a strainer with mesh that can sift sugar (my tea strainer was too fine of a mesh).

My current batch is really stick and the consistency of fresh brown sugar.

When complete all I do is press the large size of a capsule into the cana-sugar mixture. As the sugar is moist and sticky it stays I the capsule when lifted out of the sugar. I then cap it.

Thanks for posting all of this.

Thanks - I'm really surprised how potent these pills are and perfect size to swallow. I made them with an Indica strain. I tried one during the day and really couch locked me, much more enjoyable for night time use - boy do I sleep well with them - They stay in my system for about 6 hours.

I want to try them next with a Sativa and see how they are for daytime use.

Thanks - I'm really surprised how potent these pills are and perfect size to swallow. I made them with an Indica strain. I tried one during the day and really couch locked me, much more enjoyable for night time use - boy do I sleep well with them - They stay in my system for about 6 hours.

I want to try them next with a Sativa and see how they are for daytime use.

Thanks for the recipe. I added it to my cookbook. ;)

Just a thought on sleep: substances do affect sleep, so though they may help you to fall or stay asleep better, from everything I've read as a longtime insomniac, the character of your sleep may be affected...

be careful with the dosage, especially pay attention before you dose again. Some of the tinctures/goo I use takes more than

2 hours for full affect when done orally. 1st time I did a RSO type goo I only waited 1 hr 45 min between doses, an hour after the 2nd dose

I was extremely stoned and loving it, was stupid for a 5-6 hour stretch after it all kicked in. I enjoy the solitude of extreme

stupidity, my wife claims I have mastered being stupid.

Thanks for the recipe. I added it to my cookbook. ;)

Just a thought on sleep: substances do affect sleep, so though they may help you to fall or stay asleep better, from everything I've read as a longtime insomniac, the character of your sleep may be affected...

Thanks - I agree with you that character of sleep is affected. I am also a longtime insomniac which is the main reason I came back try cannabis. I was tiered of the scripts the doctor had me on and have discontinued them and am happy with the results of cannabis.

I have found that for me it is important to find the right dosage. Too much and I find I stay in a dream state for the first couple hours.

I was tired of the scripts the doctor had me on and have discontinued them and am happy with the results of cannabis.
The pharmaceutical knock-out pills (like bizarro Ambien) can be a big help in getting through a crisis, but for anything beyond that, I definitely prefer my home-grown herbal medicine. :)

Too much and I find I stay in a dream state for the first couple hours.
My stoner surfer brother has been in that dream state since 1969. ;)

I had to modify slightly and dilute down with a teaspoon of sugar. The #1 capsules were too potent for me.

I'm taken so much oil to come off of a prescription medication that I've been on for 7 years which is helping me 100% but I'm gaining so much weight from it plus my thc tolerance is through the roof when it comes to just smoking it now. I'd much rather take a cap like this if it's truly strong!
I'm going to give this a try! Thanks Troy!

I’m taken so much oil to come off of a prescription medication that I’ve been on for 7 years which is helping me 100% but I’m gaining so much weight from it plus my thc tolerance is through the roof when it comes to just smoking it now. I’d much rather take a cap like this if it’s truly strong!
I’m going to give this a try! Thanks Troy!

You can make it as strong as you want. I sample periodically until I reach my desired strength. The one thing I like about it is you just push down the capsule into the sugar to fill. No muss --- no fuss. I also found you could play around with capsule size also to help find you hot spot.

I’m taken so much oil to come off of a prescription medication that I’ve been on for 7 years which is helping me 100% but I’m gaining so much weight from it plus my thc tolerance is through the roof when it comes to just smoking it now. I’d much rather take a cap like this if it’s truly strong!
I’m going to give this a try! Thanks Troy!

Same boat. Thanks Troy!

Back
Top Bottom