Coco cannabis shots

paganini

I usually make a tray of brownies which gives me 16 small bites which turns to be pretty decent. My question is If I use 1/2 cup of my coco cannabis oil to make the brownies, and if I divide the 1/2 cup is 16 equal parts, then if I just drink one of the parts, would it work the same??? I ask because I had to stop making them because I am a diabetes patient and the brownies raises my glucose.

I usually make a tray of brownies which gives me 16 small bites which turns to be pretty decent. My question is If I use 1/2 cup of my coco cannabis oil to make the brownies, and if I divide the 1/2 cup is 16 equal parts, then if I just drink one of the parts, would it work the same??? I ask because I had to stop making them because I am a diabetes patient and the brownies raises my glucose.
Coco as in chocolate???

How did u make the oil, but I'd assume if flower was decarbed 1st, yes

Oh yes, was decarbed. Coco as in coconut oil. I have a Magic B____. I use the recommended ratios and they are fine. What I want to know is if instead o eating the brownie, just drinking the equivalent of oil in a brownie will give you the same effect.

Oh yes, was decarbed. Coco as in coconut oil. I have a Magic B____. I use the recommended ratios and they are fine. What I want to know is if instead o eating the brownie, just drinking the equivalent of oil in a brownie will give you the same effect.
Yes it will

I have made lots of oil with coconut oil, some with the MB2 machine

Start with smaller dosage then work your way up, should be similar to the brownies. Be sure and eat something with it to get a similar results as eating a brownie

Let us know how it goes

Thanks, will make more oil and I will be good to go once I figure the 1/16 of 1/2 cup, but I will measure in mililiters.

Back
Top Bottom