Cannabutter with stems

I did grind them up in a coffee grinder and surprised on how much keif/dust I got out of it. I got things simmering away right now.

I'm just about to finish up right now. I used DaHui's double broiler idea and 17grams of stems only, no bud or trim.

This is what I had right before I put it in the fridge

After 30 minutes in the fridge it has solidified to the point I can turn it upside down and had turned a bright green. It smells wonderful but their is no liquid beneath the butter. It seems all of it has turned to cannabutter. Has anybody experienced this?

let me know how this works man I have over 20 grams of stems just sitting around and would like to put them to good use. :allgood:

Just feasted. The Cannabutter melted down was about 2/3 of a cup which was a perfect amount for the boxed brownie recipe. I ate three brownies out the 14 total. I figure this way If it works, I will feel it. My gf along with her friend both ate just one so we can see if they feel it as well.

Well over two hours later I am horribly depressed. Once again I feel nothing and this is my fourth failed attempt at cannabutter. I'm gonna eat the rest of the brownies in one sitting another day. I sed two sticks of butter for the whole mix. Maybe next time I will try one stick or wait until I have more stems.

Any affects on your GF?

nothin, im super bummed. I feel like I could have gotten a body high because I do feel like I came down off of something around 5. I got like 7 brownies left, I'm gonna try and eat them all some morning. I will make a final report on this thread by the weekend.

hey man it was worth the try though, maybe next time one stick of butter would work better.

I dont think youll get a buzz of stems, Your better off doing it with shwag weed if you dont want to use your precious kron.

Just use a couple oz. of 'suga leaf'.... 4stix butter... dutch oven... 3hr simmer minimum.

It will knock your socks off...... I got the recipie online labeled BLACKOUT BUTTER. And a couple times it literally knocked me out. I passed out sitting up on the couch lol.....:laughtwo:
Also, personally I think cookies are much better.... :winkyface:

Dude, I've used stems and trim to make butter in the past, let me tell you it worked like a charm.

Once I had the butter I would just throw a little bit in the pan and make an omelette or whatever else. 30 minutes later I was high as a kite.

If you have any butter, try out what I'm saying. Put a little in a pan, cook something light and eat it. THC becomes active when heated, maybe that's the problem with your brownies...

Lemme know what happens!

from one info source...
"The vaporization point at normal atmospheric pressure appears to be unknown, but is thought to be in the range 250-400º."

Dude, I've used stems and trim to make butter in the past, let me tell you it worked like a charm.

Once I had the butter I would just throw a little bit in the pan and make an omelette or whatever else. 30 minutes later I was high as a kite.

If you have any butter, try out what I'm saying. Put a little in a pan, cook something light and eat it. THC becomes active when heated, maybe that's the problem with your brownies...

Lemme know what happens!

When you say throw a little in the pan do you mean the shake/stems or pre-made cannabutter?

Back
Top Bottom