What's A Good Brand Of Butter To Use For Cannabutter?

hovo

Everyone knows you're supposed to use butter to make cannabutter, but what do you guys think is the best brand to buy? I'm sure not all butter makes the same quality cannabutter. So in your experience what is a good kind of butter to buy? I live in california and I have some unsalted sweet california butter which I plan to use, but I was wondering if there are other brands that might be better. I know that some european type butters contain more fat so it absorbs the THC better. So whats the best brand of butter to use for Cannabutter?

Thanks guys, I got some and made it today at work. CAME OUT BOMB. I used little more then 2 1/2 oz of shake and 2 1/2 bars of butter, you gotta put a little more shake for a nice kick. In the end I had little more then 1 1/2 lbs of canna-butter. I made brownies and they came out AWESOME, I'm stoned off em right now. I put like 85grams of canna-butter in the brownie mix. I took a pic of my butter bar I'll upload it tomarrow. :yummy:

sweet, i'm grinding up an ounce and using it to make butter on sunday, and then baking my brownies on monday, i can't wait to eat a brownie and go disc golfing, it's what the stoners around here do, it's so much fun, especially stoned.

ahaha yea everyone disc golfs around here too man. I'm thinking its a mid-west/ east coast thing :grinjoint:

I'm a Butter SNOB! Have yet to find any Butter in NY area that matches what I get when I go back to the Reserve near Montreal.

Gimme Lactantia ANY DAY evn the lite whips the so called butters sold in NY area. Maybe some Organic places make good butter and charge out the wazoo for it.

Seems like they over process it here or something. First time I took Mrs to Reserve I thought something was wrong, she had a piece of toast in her hand and an odd look in her eyes, asked what was wrong she said Nothing but where' d you get this butter? Replied Lafluer's like always since a kid why....it's DELICIOUS!

Gotta admit tho CostCo's house brand isn't bad.

O:nen ki' wahi' Bye for now
Rant mode now off! :)

Yeah, Costco just goes to a major manufacturer and steamrolls them into giving them a private label at the lowest price they can pound out of them. It's always top quality. Their incredible volume is a mighty hammer. Wish they had a house brand shake:). 420 and out.:cool:

IMG_044220.JPG
IMG_044120.JPG
Aloha hovo,
Good luck on your brownies. Yum, I can almost smell them baking right now. By the way, I am sunnyside and I made some nice cannabutter with the MagicButterMachine and use Land o Lakes unsalted butter. Used about what you are going to use. Here is a pic of mine. It was so velvetly creamy. Made caramel soft chews. Sorry for the duplicates. Tried to delete the doubles..The caramel chews gave me a 11x8 in. pan and I cut them into 4 gram pieces. Approx. 50 pcs. And shared with friends and 1 pc gave a buzz for 4 hours.

sweet, i'm grinding up an ounce and using it to make butter on sunday, and then baking my brownies on monday, i can't wait to eat a brownie and go disc golfing, it's what the stoners around here do, it's so much fun, especially stoned.
Your not wrong. About to make so.e butter, roll up and go disc lol

Back
Top Bottom