Eat the butter??

NightLove

Hi there, I am sorry if this is being answered a thousand times. I don't know how to use the search with this question. Anyway, I wondering after you cook the butter can you just eat the butter directly? like spreading it on bread or cupcake, I don't have an oven and that makes me can't bake brownies or anyother baked product. Is there any recipes that is easy? Let me put it this way, what is it that cannabutter CAN NOT cook? most cooking recipes require fats but which method of cooking would kill all the THC in the butter?

If you can eat weed and get high then you can eat the butter and get high, just a real shitty taste IMO! :smokin:

I like cannabutter on a cracker with some jam.

I definately can see some different ways to do it but I am just not very fond of the cooked cannabis taste but I do like the effects! :smokin:

I can't imagine how I can swallow one whole bud, but does it has to be a certain amount for oral consume? if it's like that i would like to try eat 1g of weed to see would I get high or not,
in fact I try it somehow, my friend and I were fooling around and he drop one pinch of weed into my chocolate drink. I get nothing but diarrea.....:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom