My green dragon experiment

LeChuck

hey guys,

i decided to try a little experiment:

I took all the vaporized weed and collected it over some time... I use a vaporgenie to vaporize btw.. it was all on this little airways metal box container (see pics), my guess its about 10g.

I put all that stuff in a tupperware container, smashed it a little with a spoon and added about 110ml of chinese Baiju. Baiju is a traditional chinese drink, its a clear alcohol with 52% alc in it.. no idea how that translates to that "proof" system you guys use over there :)

so now Ill let this brew sit in my cupboard for a few weeks and lets see if the dragon awakes :)

I made some pics with my shitty 2mp camera, enjoy!

I know that off-site pics are frowned upon and so this is not so much an issue for this thread (LeChuck can simply upload the photos to this site's gallery and post them in this thread the correct way) but is there a list of "suspect sites" that members would be better off to avoid? Seems like it would be a good idea.

Success!!

After leaving the stuff in the cupboard for 20 days, I treid it yesterday.

I took about half a shot glass worth of the green dragon, and it tasted twice as bad as it looked. But i washed it down and felt the effects almost instantly. I just knew i was gonna get high of this... and high i got :)

I drank it at 7 i the evening, and when i finally got into bed at 1.30 in the morning i was still going strong! it was basically like a strong firecracker in liquid form.

so as a conclusion, dont throw away any vaporized weed you might have. save it up and make green dragon out oof it, it was very easy and is quite effective!

I hope someone else can use this posting to get similarly high :)

hey guys,

i decided to try a little experiment:

I took all the vaporized weed and collected it over some time... I use a vaporgenie to vaporize btw.. it was all on this little airways metal box container (see pics), my guess its about 10g.

I put all that stuff in a tupperware container, smashed it a little with a spoon and added about 110ml of chinese Baiju. Baiju is a traditional chinese drink, its a clear alcohol with 52% alc in it.. no idea how that translates to that "proof" system you guys use over there :)

so now Ill let this brew sit in my cupboard for a few weeks and lets see if the dragon awakes :)

I made some pics with my shitty 2mp camera, enjoy!

Yes, guru Jorge Cervantes proclaims that half of the goodness remains in the ABV (Already Been Vaped). I would think it is all decarboxylated and the residual psychoactive would depend on time and temp of vape. I simply mix my ABV into peanut butter as a medible. Waste not. . . Want not.
Happy growing
:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom