Benefits of Cannanbinoids found in Medical Marijuana

seagem

I am hoping no one has posted this same chart and information before and that I am posting in the correct forum.

I heard something on TV about a Marijuana Union, I believe this is in LA, California. So I visited the site. They are a Medical Marijuana Union for Patients civil right's. Below is their contact information, but what I found was a chart showing the known Chemical analyst of our beloved plant.

Benefits of cannanbinoids found in medical marijuana

Cannabis provides highly digestible globular protein, which is balanced for all of the Essential Amino Acids. Cannabis provides the ideal ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids. Critically, cannabis is the only known source of the Essential Cannabinoid Acids. It is clear that all 7 billion individuals would benefit from access to cannabis as a unique functional food.
-Dr. William Courtney

cannabis-piechart.png

The Union deeply supportive of Dr. Courtney's work to research and highlight the benefits of cannbinoids found in all strains of medical marijuana, also known as cannabis. One astonishing fact is that most health benefits of medical marijuana are only realized when the plant is consumed in its natural live and raw state. You can read the article about benefits of raw cannabis in the recent volume of the New Settler

Visit cannabisinternational.org to explore this research in greater detail. Many links are provided to scientific articles, legal cases, and much more. Come back soon, as we plan to discuss more of this breakthrough research in the near future.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 22nd, 2012 at 11:25 pm and is filed under Featured, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

For those in California:
WHO IS THE UNION OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENTS?

The Union of Medical Marijuana Patients (UMMP) is a not-for-profit civil rights organization based in Los Angeles, CA. Through aggressive legal and political action in association with education and counseling on compliance with state law, the Union is devoted to defending and asserting the rights of medical cannabis patients. With a philosophy of personal growth and responsibility, the Union supports patients, their member organizations, and the cause of freedom across our country.

The UMMP has fined tuned its model of a legally compliant medical cannabis patient association, and completed its self regulatory product AgSite Secure to ensure all Californians using medical cannabis, and forming patient associations have the opportunity to do so with a clear and unambiguous understanding of the law.

The Union of Medical Marijuana Patients is committed to sensible regulations for patient associations and their dispensaries, responsible actions of patients and cooperation with law enforcement. Our mottos are "Respect the Medicine; Respect the Patient", and "The More Rights you Assert, The More Rights You Have."

For more information, call 213/626-2730 or email info@UnionMMP.org

Back
Top Bottom