Cannabis and Cancer

wufo

I saw this article the other day and thought I'd share it, not sure where to post it so it's here.

by Arjun Walia
February 18, 2014
from Collective-Evolution Website
Spanish version

THC - Tetrahydrocannabinol - Cannabinoid

Below is a video of Dr. Christina Sanchez, a molecular biologist at Compultense University in Madrid, Spain, clearly explaining how THC (the main psychoactive constitute of the cannabis plant) completely kills cancer cells.

Not long ago, we published an article examining a case study recently published where doctors used cannabis to treat Leukemia, you can read more about that here.

Cannabinoids refer to any of group of related compounds that include cannabinol and the active constituents of cannabis.

They activate cannabinoid receptors in the body. The body itself produces compounds called endocannabinoids and they play a role in many processes within the body that help to create a healthy environment.

I think it’s also important to note that cannabis has been shown to treat cancer without any psychoactive effects.

Cannabinoids have been proven to reduce cancer cells as they have a great impact on the rebuilding of the immune system. Although not every strain of cannabis has the same effect, more and more patients are seeing success in cancer reduction in a short period of time by using cannabis.

Contrary to popular belief, smoking cannabis does not assist a great deal in treating disease within the body as therapeutic levels cannot be reached through smoking. Creating oil from the plant or eating the plant is the best way to go about getting the necessary ingredients, the cannabinoids.

The world has come a long way with with regards to accepting this plant as a medicine rather than a harmful substance. It’s a plant that could benefit the planet in more ways than one.

Cannabis is not something offered in the same regard as chemotherapy, but more people are becoming aware if it, which is why it’s so important to continue to spread information like this.

Nobody can really deny the tremendous healing power of this plant.

Source

Great article and video ! I don't feel alone anymore :Namaste:

When its all said and done, cannabis concentrated oil extract will replace most of the pharmaceutical made meds and while people concentrate on major illnesses, it will be learned it does everything for preventive maintenance/wellness all with the size of a push-pin head drop to CURING cancer working up to bigger doses plus many other major illness.
Again wufo, great informative post and vid ! :bravo:

I have also been researching the effects of cancer, the sad part is the US government has known about this since the 70's. I just hope with medical marijuana obviously safe enough for people to medicate themselves, were not forced into a system controlled by pharma. I also found this video on YouTube, it explains this process in even further details.

The Government has know about this long before the 70's my friend. They knew about the healing properties when they sent Hoover on his rant destroying all the medical research that has been done. They also have had a cure for cancer in the back room shelf for a long time also. Notice how they now say they have a cure for leukemia mentioned a couple of months ago waiting for FDA final approval? The latest one they are leaking out is for melanoma (the cancer that starts from the inside and goes to the skin surface, can't think of it right now). Agreed that more scientific research on THC was done in the 70's and latter other cannabinoids such as CBD/CBN and also receptors in the brain. They will take years to keep researching all the in and outs of this amazing medicine. That is why they keep it a class 1 drug. Very simple thought process, should we have a thousand medications/drugs available or just the concentrated cannabis oil extract?

I would like to point out if this gentleman would of increased his dose size and work his way up from 1 drop a day to 6 times a day his cancer would of been completely gone in 3 months. Personally if I had an aggressive cancer I would never use just one drop a day. I use 1 drop in the morning and 1 drop in the evening just for a preventive/wellness dose. In my opinion using just 1 drop a day for a stage 4 cancer would be suicidal. When viewing these video's keep in mind most/all have been edited to be viewed. They will do anything to give false information. And in this video is all correct but the amount to take. Also note, we are talking bud/flower concentrate only, top shelf to be exact.

If you really want to know about the true facts of Cannabis Concentrated Oil try it out on a PM/Wellness dose applied properly and soon you will be able to distinguish the edits and learn the facts on how amazing the cannabis oil extract is. One edit in a video can send the person seeking a cure the complete opposite direction and while they think they are healing, their dying. Its very sad, but very true.

If you haven't read this do so. Its from experience using Cannabis Concentrated Oil. Almost 2 complete years of learning and experimenting to see for myself what is true and misdirection. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Thanks for the follow up info, you seem very knowledgeable. Unfortunately, my state has no medical laws so my resources are limited and do not have the finances required. When I am able to legally cultivate, I will be following your instructions for a PM regimen.

The Government has know about this long before the 70's my friend. They knew about the healing properties when they sent Hoover on his rant destroying all the medical research that has been done. They also have had a cure for cancer in the back room shelf for a long time also. Notice how they now say they have a cure for leukemia mentioned a couple of months ago waiting for FDA final approval? The latest one they are leaking out is for melanoma (the cancer that starts from the inside and goes to the skin surface, can't think of it right now). Agreed that more scientific research on THC was done in the 70's and latter other cannabinoids such as CBD/CBN and also receptors in the brain. They will take years to keep researching all the in and outs of this amazing medicine. That is why they keep it a class 1 drug. Very simple thought process, should we have a thousand medications/drugs available or just the concentrated cannabis oil extract?

I would like to point out if this gentleman would of increased his dose size and work his way up from 1 drop a day to 6 times a day his cancer would of been completely gone in 3 months. Personally if I had an aggressive cancer I would never use just one drop a day. I use 1 drop in the morning and 1 drop in the evening just for a preventive/wellness dose. In my opinion using just 1 drop a day for a stage 4 cancer would be suicidal. When viewing these video's keep in mind most/all have been edited to be viewed. They will do anything to give false information. And in this video is all correct but the amount to take. Also note, we are talking bud/flower concentrate only, top shelf to be exact.

If you really want to know about the true facts of Cannabis Concentrated Oil try it out on a PM/Wellness dose applied properly and soon you will be able to distinguish the edits and learn the facts on how amazing the cannabis oil extract is. One edit in a video can send the person seeking a cure the complete opposite direction and while they think they are healing, their dying. Its very sad, but very true.

If you haven't read this do so. Its from experience using Cannabis Concentrated Oil. Almost 2 complete years of learning and experimenting to see for myself what is true and misdirection. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

I don't agree...after 4 years of making the oil/daily dosing, it matters that you get good clean product...application is irrelevant..just my .02

mojo

Back
Top Bottom