How long does weed stay in your system?

Elina Smith

Just need to know how long that weed stays in your blood if you smoke only once every other weekend so twice a month and every now and then during the week.
After not smoking for 15 days and drinking over a gallon of water a day, I spent $80 and went to a place called AnyLabTest and had them do a blood test on me. Before, I was smoking every day, a few times a day, but I'm also a lean, skinny former college athlete. (5'9"/155lbs)

-Thx

One key study found that weed can stay in a person’s urine for a surprisingly long period of time. That study found that urine will test positive for THC an average of 27 days after use. Heavy users can test positive for as long as 77 days after a smoke sesh.
1-time use will usually stay in your system for 5-8 days.
If you use cannabis 2-4 times per week and then stop, you’ll test positive for 11-18 days.
If you smoke 5-6 times per week, it’ll stay in your urine for 33-48 days.
And if you’re a serious smoker who gets high every day, weed will stay in your urine for 49-63 days.

One key study found that weed can stay in a person's urine for a surprisingly long period of time. That study found that urine will test positive for THC an average of 27 days after use. Heavy users can test positive for as long as 77 days after a smoke sesh.
1-time use will usually stay in your system for 5-8 days.
If you use cannabis 2-4 times per week and then stop, you'll test positive for 11-18 days.
If you smoke 5-6 times per week, it'll stay in your urine for 33-48 days.
And if you're a serious smoker who gets high every day, weed will stay in your urine for 49-63 days.

Source of info?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The last thing that I heard is that active carbon is reducing that time to 2-3 weeks...

Back
Top Bottom