Cannabis grow and music

Well I don't know about music but I always talked to my raspberry plants and they produced some of the biggest, juiciest berries around. I'm new to the marijuana growing thing but it seems to me if you direct positive energy toward a plant it will respond. Maybe it makes a difference in what you say to it. I always told the raspberries what beautiful berries they had. I didn't actually talk to them either, I just thought those thoughts in my head. Didn't want to look like the crazy out talking to themselves in the garden or anything! Plants are supposedly incredibly sensitive. I think it made a difference, it certainly didn't hurt it any.

It's true and it isn't at the same time. Music when played loud enough causes vibrations. Vibrations if powerful enough will shake the plant to a degree, and thus cause the stem to thicken. A fan is far more effective at this.

Greetings, interesting question...here is an extract from one of my papers you can read the full paper on Xhosa Styles!

"When we consume Cannabis, there is a strong tendency for the chakras to open wider to accommodate the increased flow of energy created by the high vibration of the Cannabis plant and the frequency vibration of the Cannabis plant is very much part of its consciousness.

It is interesting that there is research available on the frequency vibration of many plants but not so much for the Cannabis plant but ii feel confident that if anyone had to use a tuning fork on this plant the frequency would be either 528 or 432 Hz the frequencies of love and harmony respectfully.

The reason why ii say this is because ii have had opportunity to bring music into my Cannabis gardens and ii choose to play Reggae vibrations which vibrates to the frequency vibration of 432 Hz and indeed the plants always pick up on this vibration and the harvest is abundant in all aspects. By international standards since 1953 most music we listen to is set to 440 Hz which is a harsh frequency and certainly there are many on-going studies about the benefits of tuning in to 432 Hz.

This pitch standard of 440 Hz has been proven to produce unhealthy effects and anti-social behavior in the consciousness of humans and this is why ii believe that this is a conspiracy like so many other babylon operations is to actually detune us from natural harmony.

The frequency of 432 Hz is said to be mathematically consistent with the patterns of the universe or the patterns of creation and this is because 432 Hz is the frequency of harmony.

The other interesting thing is that the 432 Hz frequency links with the 7 ray color spectrum while 440 Hz does not. So we need to understand the connection between our Chakras, the color spectrum as well as frequencies. For example if you wear green you will greatly contribute to the unblocking of your heart Chakra which vibrates to the color green. All of this is vital to our health and well-being. It is also interesting to note that in Rastafari the Tribe Naphtali owns the color green and the tribe function is LOVE." Blessed

A friend of mine used to talk and sing to his plants while he was in the tent with them as he said it made them grow bigger and continued to do this for many years. We talked about it one day and came to the only scientific conclusion (and a whole lot of stoner BS LOL) that exhaling lots of carbon dioxide around the plants would be what made them grow better...... Probably :D

It's true and it isn't at the same time. Music when played loud enough causes vibrations. Vibrations if powerful enough will shake the plant to a degree, and thus cause the stem to thicken. A fan is far more effective at this.

I crank Zeppelin tunes through a half stack just about every day. Floyd, AC/DC and other assorted selections also, whatever the fingers feel like playing at the time. Does that count? :p

My music room doubles as my grow room for a few months a year.
I think music is beneficial to plants during growth.

They haven’t complained yet

502F3841-68A3-4245-818A-1F2875A15B71.jpeg
58F8FB2F-1ACF-4B33-8BD6-6315BA01BD06.jpeg
45EAC584-75AC-4BED-A2E0-891EAE66F851.jpeg
0DCA015B-AB5F-41AF-9FBA-044B07DF433A.jpeg
0EE5946C-2B76-4739-99A5-286025B57577.jpeg

Some of my first recordings, all after the bustedfist. I think there's 4 tunes here. Me training a plant, just minimize the window.

Back
Top Bottom