Capture913.JPG

Capture1012.JPG

Capture1113.JPG

Capture1211.JPG

Capture1311.JPG

Capture1411.JPG

Capture1511.JPG

Capture1611.JPG

Love this lopin!!! Share all you have. @Derbybud you must be proud my friend!

Oh ok! Thankyou for that, I been breeding for awhile now n hadn't come across that term n had me wondering. I always called it backcrossing or stabilizing . But I've been known to forget things n use wrong terminology but I usually know what I mean lol
I really got interested with genetics after I started breeding plants. It's been a very long slow process to get done the minimal amount that I have. I decided to pull the trigger n I'm finally building a breeding room!

Oh ok! Thankyou for that, I been breeding for awhile now n hadn't come across that term n had me wondering. I always called it backcrossing or stabilizing . But I've been known to forget things n use wrong terminology but I usually know what I mean lol
I really got interested with genetics after I started breeding plants. It's been a very long slow process to get done the minimal amount that I have. I decided to pull the trigger n I'm finally building a breeding room!
Yeah I thought it was something fancy when I first heard of it too, but I guess it's just a short-hand for the third backcross. Beyond that it seems people just call it backcrossing. I'm not really sure if there's any advantage to only doing it three times though.

Backcross is a bit different...

Thank you all for answering the question as they pop up! I have been trying to watch this but still in college so not much free time.

I have a abc crossed with gorilla, grow journal gets deleted because "it doesn't look like weed" well at least i know the cops will never see it.
Pretty smart the people who breed it. (Not me, im just growing it and tried to share the grow)
Wonderfull day everyone, and the bestest of highs for all.

20191003_103411.jpg

Back
Top Bottom