Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718

Thread: Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Look for the guy that's had a bad headache since 1989 - that's me.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

Quote Originally Posted by HazedConfused View Post
    That's everywhere I've lived.
    Nice user name, HazedConfused! And welcome to 420Magazine.com - the most comprehensive (and friendliest) cannabis-awareness forum on the Internet.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Even a mirror will not show you yourself, if you do not wish to see. -Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

If Nero was alive today, and a United States citizen, he'd be fiddling like mad. -Tortured Soul

Post Thanks / Like

It is true Japan is expensive... I was in Okinawa and it was $100 a gram and I'm sure that was you know the tourist price. But I guess that's why so many people don't smoke weed in Japan plus the little bit that I did smoke with super immature looking and very very fragrant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 420GoddessxX View Post
    $100 a gram
    WOW! Please tell me that was a misprint.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil

Even a mirror will not show you yourself, if you do not wish to see. -Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

If Nero was alive today, and a United States citizen, he'd be fiddling like mad. -Tortured Soul

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedSoul View Post
    WOW! Please tell me that was a misprint.
    No its not... I was dumbfounded lol needless to say I didn't get a gram and just got enough to roll a pinner...but it was stoney just didnt taste good

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's crazy. $100 for enough to roll up a nice-sized joint. With prices like that, they don't need prohibition laws. It's priced so expensively that only the uber-rich can afford it - and they've been ignoring laws that don't suit them since time began. Look at the late President Kennedy who - just before signing the Cuban embargo - called upon his head of press (Pierre Salinger) to go and get 1,000 Cuban cigars for him. The next morning, Salinger walked into his office where the direct line was already ringing. He was told to come to Kennedy's office immediately. He did, and gave over the cigars (which turned out to number 1,200 instead of the requested 1,000). At which point:
    Salinger remembers, “He took out a long paper which he immediately signed. It was the decree banning all Cuban products from the United States. Cuban cigars were now illegal in our country.”
    (Just think, if he'd told the @sshole no, the embargo might never have happened, lol.)

But, to the ordinary working-class citizen, $100 per gram IS prohibition.
    420GoddessxX liked this post

Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil

Post Thanks / Like

Louisiana: 200-325 per oz

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Haiti: $50-$100USD per lbs.
    TorturedSoul, HazedConfused liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eyes of Sage View Post
    Haiti: $50-$100USD per lbs.
    Are they accepting new immigrants, lol? That's an awesome price. Almost makes up for Japan's. Almost. Japan's price is... If you bought that $100 Haitian pound in Japan, it'd cost you $44,800. Just to put things into perspective.
    Eyes of Sage, 420GoddessxX liked this post

Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil

Post Thanks / Like

200-250 cdn/oz going price around here ontario canada

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I've searched the internet and found this out.

Cannabis For Seniors
    $14.60
    Walmart

Purple Kush Stash ‑ Baggie of Cannabis Weed Pillowcase
    $32.00
    Amazon.com

is this cheap or expensive?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Neither one is actually cannabis.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

New Zealand (depends on region and time of year, but generally the below is rather accurate)
    Current exchange rates: NZD-USD (xe.com)

1gram (tinny): USD$14.50 / expect to pay $14.50 for .5g if purchased from a gang tinny house
    3gram (fifty bag): USD$36
    OZ: USD$ 250-$300

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718