Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
The most expensive place in the world to get stoned is Japan, according to the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime's annual World Drug Report. The street price of a gram of cannabis weed was $58.30 in 2005, over twice as much as in the next most expensive nation, Australia. Americans pay nearly twice as much as Canadians. Similar disparities occur in Europe. Although the Netherlands is the only Western country where cannabis can be bought legally, punters pay more there than in Germany or France. Happily for us, prices are cheapest in the UK, South Africa and in developing countries, where enforcement is less strict.
cannabis_prices_graph.jpg

Was looking at this again and it reminded me of this video i saw.
In South Africa I accidentally purchased 22 pounds of the Chronic for 100 US Dollars. I thought it was going to be 2 ounces. I was leaving 6 days later so I smoked joints the size of beer cans then I bathed in it before I had to leave it all behind. -Larryeyesky (video uploader)

:nicethread: just wanted to say that video is sickkkk

and in Georgia(USA) we pay 5 a g for mids and up to 25 g for the best stuff but id say it does average around 15 a g for beasts

around my way, it depends on what you get. schwag is about $10 for 7g, regs can run at MOST $25-30 for 7g, mids are about $45-50 for 7g, hydro is typically $10 a gram, and the highs can run upto ( from heresay mind you ) roughly $200-250 for 7g. I do live in the U.S. but whereabouts remain secret. SORRY:bigtoke:

:joint::joint:
around my way, it depends on what you get. schwag is about $10 for 7g, regs can run at MOST $25-30 for 7g, mids are about $45-50 for 7g, hydro is typically $10 a gram, and the highs can run upto ( from heresay mind you ) roughly $200-250 for 7g. I do live in the U.S. but whereabouts remain secret. SORRY

The only thing I can pay $10 for and get 7gs..... is Oregano. ;o)

I'm not sure how many grams total it was but i got two stalks of marijuana for approximately $16 dollars. Hash for about $1 per gram

Hey man this site is about the LOVE of Cannabis, not the bashing on other users smoke... So play nice!

Portland OR - 10 a G for da cronic.

I remember Buying weed for $10.00 USD for an OZ. of good smoke everyday all day 24 & 7, then it went to $20.00 an OZ. (you should have heard everyone complain about the "Rip Off" ) Man that was a lot of Doobies ago !

Back
Top Bottom