Modern Uses for the Cannabis Plant

hempuses1.jpg

i found this and thought i'd share it.. (i don't know the original source of this image)

this picture is GREAT for printing out flyers!!!

DON'T LET THE GOVERNMENT FOOL YOU.

i know of no other plant that offers so many valuable alternatives to basic products. this could be used as an economic boost at a time when the u.s. economy is faltering. cannibis is still being ignored for its wonderful uses because of a few mindless idiots in government who are clueless to its enormous gains.

Friend with cancer asked today if there really is research that canibus works to help cure cancer. I told him that it does help mood which helps mind set and eatting which helps whole body since chemotherapy depletes whole body of needed vitamins, minerals, etc..and gets rid of toxins/ the right foods. Not sure about canibus. It is a dark leafy green, so may have benefits of the dark leafy greens we are supposed to eat a lot of daily. But I'm not sure? Anybody know about research?

Friend with cancer asked today if there really is research that canibus works to help cure cancer. I told him that it does help mood which helps mind set and eatting which helps whole body since chemotherapy depletes whole body of needed vitamins, minerals, etc..and gets rid of toxins/ the right foods. Not sure about canibus. It is a dark leafy green, so may have benefits of the dark leafy greens we are supposed to eat a lot of daily. But I'm not sure? Anybody know about research?

Tell your friend with Cancer that Cannabis Concentrated Oil will kill cancer and chemo side affects are cancer among many other ill side effects. The treatment with cannabis concentrate takes longer because of the damage the chemo has done. If your going to eat anything eat the oil (dose on gums) and get to the cure ASAP if not sooner. Peace

Where did you find these swinging smileys???

Hey if you were to click on "GO ADVANCED" in the lower right corner, after you click reply with a quote. The re-direct page opens and look for the images on the right upper margin. You will see a selection saying "more" below them. Just click on that and little dialog box will open to your left for you to scroll and select from about 40 or 50 more choice`s.

:420: :slide: :party: :thanks: :passitleft: :Namaste:

I do not even understand why the government would not legalize it. Look how much money it can make, which means more jobs for people!

Back
Top Bottom